Sign in to follow this  
Mackie

Power buy: All Beyers and Senn HD650

Hi guys, most of you who have been here long enough would have either participated or knew about my previous power buy on Beyer cans but never Sennheiser (except for one windfall occasion). I have 2 sets of Senn HD650 shipped from HK at asking price of S$650/pair. If there are more interest, I shall arrange a power buy but subjected to stock availability from my source. In addition, it will also help me in negotiating for a slightly cheaper price if demand is good. I reiterate these sets are completely new and cost lower than street prices.

Please sms me at 96957332 to deal quickly on the existing stocks or pm me for interest in power buy. Thanks.

Latest update: I've decided to expand this thread to a power buy because of the numerous queries. All who are interested please pm me on prices.

Stock availability:

HD650 = 1 pair SOLD, 1 pair available

DT880 = In stock again

P.S. Available stock of HD650 were made in N. Ireland.

Edited by Mackie

sigh, you shall post this ads earlier, I just bought one from Hung Bros yesterday... wacko.gif They said no more DT880 too, how come?? ppth.gif

Hung Bros may have no more DT880. Try Anything Audio at Parklane Shopping Mall, they carry Beyer products. BTW - I am not related in anyway to this shop.

Renesis: I can bring in a pair of DT880 but to have it re-shipped to Australia is gonna be expensive and not feasible at all, unless you will be in Singapore someday.

I'm quite a regular patron of Anything Audio and from my observation, it seems to carry all of Beyer products from stuido, broadcasting and PA cans and mics. Hence, it should now be the place to go if one seeks Beyer stuffs. In addition, it has a corner for auditioning of all Beyer cans via a pro headphone amp.

Edited by Mackie

Mackie, how much will it cost if you bring in a pair of DT880? I am in singapore..

Edited by yotiao