Sign in to follow this  
Kube

X-Fi out...

Jason, we would like to hear your comment of the headphone output of the X-Fi happy.gif Anyway, which model you are getting?

Lol. You mean Xtrememusic...as far I know...it's best to get the fatality or platinum...because the only added bonus of the elite pro is more ports.

The best setting with X-fi is to on the 24 bit crystalizer @ 100% and the other all off.

It sorts of bring out the sound even more. More timber in it. Awwman, I don't think can sleep tonight... beer.gif

Continue listening....

The best setting with X-fi is to on the 24 bit crystalizer @ 100% and the other all off.

It sorts of bring out the sound even more. More timber in it. Awwman, I don't think can sleep tonight... beer.gif

Continue listening....

ar? so sharp and crisp? Too high for me...

As I said...bright and boomy. The bass sounded VERY deep and the highs VERY bright, even on a HD280pro...Darn you jasonhan! Now I want one....

As I said...bright and boomy. The bass sounded VERY deep and the highs VERY bright, even on a HD280pro...Darn you jasonhan! Now I want one....

My bass is very deep, however, boomy too. How to get tighter bass?

I like it with the vocals. It sound more distinctive. Still playing with the setting..... cool.gif

It makes the sharp cymbal sound too distracting on rock music. laugh.gif