Blues

OT: Where to make prescription glasses?

Hi,

having difficulty looking at further objects already(was in ava room back row, couldn't see clearly a single writing of my maths teacher.. about 7 metres far like that)

My friends have no problem...

Maybe I just have to check with the optician how much is the minus

btw, any good recommended place to make prescription glasses? also how much are the oakley glasses usually? Their frame very nice and I heard 'lifetime warranty!' blink.gif

Not too sure about the lifetime warranty but oakley has a very good worldwide service in case you break any of their robust lenses, I have replaced a few FOC, broken under normal wear headphone.gif

oh!! will I get special price if I mention your name matbon?

what's your name btw? biggrin.gif

where is the universal optic fep located at? smile.gif

one day will check them out .. I think I have too many hours in front of the comp no.gif (abt 3-4 hrs on average.. ) bad for my eyes I guess

Far East Plaza Scotts Rd!

Level 4 I think not sure....!

You can try ..... but usually Evelyn gives me good discounts on oakley's.

Time to move on from the Oakleys methinks. If you're game, try the Tag McLarens. Be warned, they cost twice as much!

LOL!! naz... if had I not been introduced to head-fi and sgheadphone I would probably be able to purchase it... but.. .heeheheh..

I think I am gonna go for the oakley happy.gif

which oakley frame is nice ??

a and c wire looks nice!! laugh.gif

yeah I like the look of the T wire too.. ahh but I guess looking at the pic from the net is not nearly as good as looking at the real pic biggrin.gif

How about getting the eyejackets, swapping the lens with a prescription tinted lens... should suit a young feller like yourself. Imagine youself on that bike you like so much! With cool shades, Mak wee hanging for dear life at the back!

hmph.. I doubt my discipline mistree/principal will spare me when school reopens man!!!

muahahaha.. to dangerous.. though I've asked my friend and he said it shouldn't be a problem to use tinted lens..

anyway it is never stated anywhere in the rules that forbids the use of tinted lens

good idea n@z.. what about weating those rubi juliet? looks like cyclops man!! biggrin.gif !!

Too obscure & you might not get away with it. But imagine the cool factor of the ordinary tints anyway! Some suggestions for typically oakley frames, YELLOW or ORANGE

yeah I've seen orange with them..

looks very good!! laugh.gif

matbon, I am thinking of going to the universal optical , tampines branch

dunno whether can still get good price

I dun think so rite ? tongue.gif