Blues

OT: Where to make prescription glasses?

I have a tendencey to sit on my glasses. This one escaped with no physical contortions! My Armani sunglasses didn't fare so well! no.gif

emporio_192.jpg

quite like the look of the armani

the reddish lens looks cool!!

In real life it is more brownish & the top is darker with a sort of mirrored look. Really cool. Really sad that I can't wear it anymore. Sob!

makes me wonder why you like to sit on your glasses?

biggrin.gif

maybe you should spare their puny existence and give your cans the centre stage .. rs-1 perhaps? to test how tough the mahogany is lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!

Edited by Guyferd

Yeesh! Never!

No, sometimes when I'm in a hurry I drop/place them on the edge of the car seat or hand rest when it drops to the back I don't see it until I literraly feel it on my bum!

I have quite a fair collection of specs, some of which I'd like to forget altogether. I have another fav which is still in 'operation' another Armani but green this time. It's in the car so I cant show you a photo, I can't seem to find this one on the net yet.

hm... ok. is it possible for you to take snap more pics of the first glasses? looks interesting and cool!!

maybe with them on? yes.gif

Guffaw! Then the specs will 'turun saham'! I am not photogenic! I'll try to take another photo later.

hehehehehe.....

ok sure.. will be waiting tongue.gif

Just fond these Chanel specs... unique design. I think they will look good on the face. Notice the slight slant angle for the lens, I like that feature in any glasses.

2035.jpg

Edited by N@Z

Rather than posting pics every post I might as well make you visit to The Italian Sunglasses website. A very extensive listing of specs. Make sure you click to the pages as there's actually more than 1 page on the specific categories.

nice site! thanks for the link happy.gif

Go crazy man. There's so many I'd like to get, like the Pradas or Arnetts. Cool stuff. cool.gif

I am getting prescription glasses though.. so I think need those clear types one..

hehhee.. so I can't afford to get the tinted lens yucky.gif

Guy, look closer... there are links to the prescription models for nearly all of them. That's why I mentioned about the many many many pages.