Sign in to follow this  
Kippei

Where do you get your DIY parts from?

Now i notice Koba some parts are more expansive than in SLT...

Any alt source like koba where you can dig your own stuff

I only know Koba and SLT. Plus Farnell of course. If you find any other place, do share.

how to go to farnell. very ulu ulu place.....

Check out on the web, get the order number of the part/s and phone in the order. Later when ready, go and collect or if you order enough, they can deliver.

Order $30 worth of parts from Farnell and they'll deliver to your doorstep. Some of their stock is in Europe/US so you might have to wait ard 5 days. Better to order via phone/web if that happens.

I think Federal @ SLT also handles Farnell orders. But same, if no stock at hand, come back in a few days hehe.

If you nd some AD8610/8620s, MINT/PIMETA/PPA PCBs, volume pots you can try Tangent Audio. Ordered twice from him already, no problems.

http://tangentsoft.net/audio/shop

If you're feeling crazy and want to try some BG Caps (excellent & expensive tongue.gif ) Ordered once before, no problems:

http://www.kyoto-electro.com/index.html

can go there and order on the spot right?

Always phone first. The web site tells you their total stock and not what's available in SG. Often you have to wait a few days to get the items as they have to be shipped in from UK or States. In which case, to order, you need to pay via credit card first before they ship.

koba's at peoples park smile.gif

Actually Koba is at People's Park Centre, which is a different building from People's Park. However both buildings are closed to each other, practically across the road. Just to clarify, don't want our Malaysian friend to get lost. biggrin.gif