Sign in to follow this  
Kippei

Where do you get your DIY parts from?

Its right beside a whorehouse (massage parlour), used to work in chinatown

Just try walking around the corner and you'll have all the china women propositioning you from the entrance of the "massage parlours"! Quite an interesting experience. biggrin.gif

Its right beside a whorehouse (massage parlour), used to work in chinatown

Just try walking around the corner and you'll have all the china women propositioning you from the entrance of the "massage parlours"! Quite an interesting experience. biggrin.gif

This reminds me of a funny incident. My office used to be in Geylang and there was a period when the "china women" got desperate and started canvassing the kopitiams during lunch.

The men in my office all got propositioned, except me and my boss. My boss turned to me and said "even the china girls also got standard..." lol.giflol.giflol.gif

yeah, i remember got one very pretty, got assets also and their usual phrase of invite is "帅哥要按摩吗?很爽的“,of which there was once i replied to her, i help u massage la, 5 bucks enough liao. that time worked in a travel agency have to go through that lane every morning, not that i didnt want to, got free eye candy, which sane guy wouldnt

Edited by papaya86

yeah, i remember got one very pretty, got assets also and their usual phrase of invite is "帅哥要按摩吗?很爽的“,of which there was once i replied to her, i help u massage la, 5 bucks enough liao. that time worked in a travel agency have to go through that lane every morning, not that i didnt want to, got free eye candy, which sane guy wouldnt

Whah, they call you shuai ge ah...so good. How come they call me xiaodi..somemore I already middle aged. Maybe I met the cock eyed ones. lol.gif

Whah, they call you shuai ge ah...so good. How come they call me xiaodi..somemore I already middle aged. Maybe I met the cock eyed ones. lol.gif

Nothing wrong with xiaodi, what. Give you compliment already, since you said you middle-aged. biggrin.gif

theres one shop though, directly beside koba to the right, wah lan the women there all damn scary looking, big, fat and monstrous looking, i shiver whenever i see them. they look like "如花“ from the wu zhong xian show, its that jia lat. the nice one is beside the stamp shop i tink. that shopping center is full of massage parlours, wonder why govt not doing anything

Edited by papaya86