Sign in to follow this  
DiGdUb

New Ety Er6(i) Packaging - Big!

went to hung bros to get ety er6 today. noticed that the packaging for both er6 and er6i has been changed to a very big plastic encasing, about 3/4 the size of A4. last time it used to be in a half a size of mcdonald's apply pie holder shape. wouldn't this make shipping more costly and difficult?

the listed price for the er6 is $260. the lady auto discounted to $235 without me asking. laugh.gif er6i is $280. i think the list price is for those paying by credit card. i think the moustached uncle is more strict no discount. last time i ask him e4c how much and got discount or not, he say no. tongue.gif

Thought you guys are quite close to hung bros? Why still term them as "the moustached uncle" or the "lady"? Anyone know their names? Miss hung and Mr hung? laugh.gif

HAHa. Lol. I'll stick with 'moustached uncle' laugh.gif Does anyone get the same experience when you ask to test out? He get's a bit agitated...and then irritated if you audition for too long. dry.gif

juz ordered my 6i and it came with the apple pie plastic container. Everything else the same, only the casing. my pouch is the velcro type.

i must say i love them man! the bass is perfect for my preference. not too boomy. have to really stuff it into my ears though.

now waiting for my pa2v2 to arrive...

Tips is to tell them you are very interested loh & how low can they go loh.

Lol.. i think you should go the opposite way instead.. cuz if they know that you're interested and die die must get it, then they won't lower the price by much.. one trick that i can give (which doesn't always work) is to go there, don't make it so obvious that you're interested in the product, then quote a really low price, and wait for both partys to quote and quote till you get a satisfactory price.. else, just tell them that *insert* shop is selling it at this price, so if you don't sell it to me at that price, i'll leave... hopefully they'll call you back and sell it to you at/somewhere near that price.. haha.. picked up all this tricks from my mum.. you'll need it when you go to HK for shopping.. lol! Happy bargaining!