ablaze

WE'RE BACK!! :)

Hooray.....liberalisation comes true this very Friday the 13th....

ablaze, thanks and let's look forward to a smooth journey ahead. party.gifwink.gif

hi tee,

good to have you back, even in the dead of the night biggrin.gif

hehe..didn't realise its Fri the 13th ohmy.gif

SGH = SGHeadphones, for those who are new to this very important site for the future. A new chapter is being written with new hosting partner.....just like the soon-to-be-launched PSX wink.gif

Ablaze,

How about some info on this forum....

Who is hosting this and what is this www.cryophillia.com......are you moving from one web host to another?

Speed on your site are pretty good.....the waterblock one is slower somewhat....

(Audio)

its going to be hosted on influeix.com, a new Qala-based company. they were previously limehost.net

www.cryophilia.com's as you know, just my watercooling website. and since I had free space, thats how this forum started. but now that we've come this far, we're going to have our own domain, and a different, faster, more reliable webhost - hence the move yes.gif

yep! including all registered members. sorry, the test server doesn't have your nick, only cos it was from a database backup a while back wink.gif but the new one will!

And...this Invision Forum software...you use it on the free mode?

I noticed that you did some good changes to the banner...are you using any skin?

(Audio)

Blacknight, I'm glad you're one of those newbies who read and actually contribute back by posting something. I have no problem with newbies (heck I'm a newbie! biggrin.gif) but I have a problem with the many who register here, but never even drop by to say 'hi'. dry.gif

I noticed that you did some good changes to the banner...are you using any skin?

(Audio)

yeah. invisionboard. free mode? it IS free what happy.gif

oh yeah, just did a few changes here and there, like the colour scheme. are you thinking of setting up your own forum or something? wink.gif

(Audio)

yeah. invisionboard. free mode? it IS free what happy.gif

oh yeah, just did a few changes here and there, like the colour scheme. are you thinking of setting up your own forum or something? wink.gif

Thinking....yes....

But having second third thoughts as so many forums in Singapore already. I don't think I can get support but anyway, I don't care after all, I am doing it for fun....

Yes, Invision is free but you can pay money to get more freedom for changing everything. I have setup a webserver and managed to get the connection "blessed" ..it's all ready to go but I have not made any announcement yet. I don't believe in starting with a empty place. I intend to get it pack it up with some articles before I promote it. It is undergoing stability trial right now...been running up 24/7 since the 9 June.

I am trying to get the Invision to looks different but is now having a hard time changing the banner.....how did you do yours? I replace the Invision banner but it is short...how you managed to geberate a banner that long...and of exact length?

(Audio)