Blacknight

Attention: ablaze ~ something's wrong!

Yep, also need to know the 'Plainviews' in the main thread or General?

OK I take it anything related, like cables etc will be in there. But what about heads up post about gear for sale on ebay etc?

Guest moderator

guess that'd be like head-fi style ie. in the buying/selling area

i'm wondering if i should move the price thread in there too..what do you think?

ablaze was it your naughty lil brother lol.giflol.giflol.gif !!

OK.

Very confusing moving the threads, some topics seems general but on the inside it rogresses into a technical discussion about gear. Hello by Ashley from Head-fi. Then there's the R10 power buy which is not really a serious power buy?!

By your previous definition in anything equipment related, then I would assume anything related to buying or prices would be in Classifieds or in this case the Equip Buying/Selling.

I think I'll leave the ones I'm not sure of & you can decide where to move them at you leisure.

when the topic deviates, I suggest you just go by the topic title, and the very first post. and move accordingly

(see guys, hijacking threads makes our lives so much more difficult..so you all should know what to do sleep.gif)

yeah if you ain't sure, just leave it.

Thanks, I was thinking that too, good to confirm first!

Man! We should have done the General sub topic ages ago! Never realised we have so much junk talk!

Yes, we might have to do a sub topic esp for the music threads as that seems popular.