Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

blacknight, is there anyway I can access ur mp3 tongue.gif

lol wanna stock up some mp3s laugh.gif

Btw, kudos to ablaze for setting up this subforum. it's great so people like me don't have to go on discussing about anime/ot in the main forum biggrin.gif

hmm...most of it is either on my HDD/cd but a majority of it are on streamload. Have u heard/tried of streamload?

I find that it is the easiest,most economical and most assessible way to obtain anime series for a small price! cool.gif

oooh.. haven't tried it out..

I always use kazaa to find anime mp3 one laugh.gif

woah I notice that you have quite a huge collection for anime mp3 ost..

I am looking for street fighter 2 V ost. I can't seem to find em..

if you do let me know happy.gif

woah!! great!! how is the quality ? is there anyway u can go online? icq/irc now?

would love if you can send me songs

maybe some others too!!

my icq is 79403700

right now, Gundam Seed (ep 34) , Flame of Recca (19). That's all for now. I am waiting for Full Metal Panic season 2 happy.gif

woah!! great!! how is the quality ? is there anyway u can go online? icq/irc now?

would love if you can send me songs

maybe some others too!!

my icq is 79403700

a bit tough though...I haven't downloaded that album yet to date...it's just sitting in my streamload account waiting for one day for me to download. Well, if I do download i, I'll be sure to PM you and we can try to set something up OK? rolleyes.gif

Well Watcult: I'm watching anything I can get my hands on....GetBackers, Naruto, inuyasha, GITS TV, Ninja Scroll TV, Gad Guard etc... I've already burned approx 400+ Cds of anime and I've still got about 150Gb sitting in my HDD waiting to be burned!

woah blacknight you are really an anime fanatics huh

where do you get them? irc? or bittorent or ..

Mainly bittoren for new anime and another "kang tow" for being a mod at a forum where I can get to download some current anime http style at approx 200K/sec!

For older animes, I mainly get them from Streamload. Guyferd, if you have some spare cash to splash and if you are using cable connection, you should try Streamload. It's got ton loads of ppl with anime!

Check out the prices here: Streamload prices

I'm on the 6-month 15GB plan. If you do ever sign up, just e-mail me and I'll pass you all that I have on streamload and you'll be able to download to your heart's content!

hm not bad but I prefer to download free biggrin.gif aka irc