Sign in to follow this  
Blacknight

Anybody here like anime?

so how's ur dt880?

my friend who is siao over anime wanna buy a new can

I have a headache trying to recommend..

coz he listens to super loud volume (max on his sony pcdp)

and somemore sure got distortion one.. but he still listens.. like that where got nice rite?

then he wants alot of bass..

So I don't know which can will 'wow' him. Defnately not the 880.. it's too refined for him I guess tongue.gif

You got any recommendation? maybe because you also 'anime guru' and listen to alot of anime mp3 then you have similar taste tongue.gif

grado sr-60 or sr-80? When I burned mine in last week...wow great..also do not need amp to drive it.. i suggest sr-60 first as its entry level and would suit him...but it's not suitable for outdoor use as the grado is an open based can

yeah forgot to mention he wants a closed can

I let him try my friend's Audio technica AD7.. but he said the sound is so so. The AD7 costs 200 dollars..

so I guess I need to go to like 300 dollar range in order to impress him. I suspect dt770's bass will work for him, as it did for me.

wah...maybe to ex for him since using only portable and for watching anime....remember that to high end cans may not be able to drive it using using an amp wink.gif

yea loh..

I don't know what he wants also sleep.gif

maybe u get his requirements such as budget etc and post it here to get some input from the other guys around here?

mmm v6 ......so so only...may not last long for his fren if he continues to use to blast music ! Must get a more "heavy duty" set of cans! cool.gif

I think v6 might not work for him

he said the ad7 sounds so -so.. and I know that the ad7 sounds more refined than the v6

So.. yeah the only thing is dt770 might not work well unamped..

uh.. perhaps I should let him try the A900...

audio technica tends to be great out of portables, and the sound is quite good

Hi guys,

long time never see you all chat already, esp blacknight

I am downloading SEED eps 39 raw now

can't wait to see justice gundam in action!!! happy.gif

OT: I would highly recommend the V6/7506, if you can find it at cheap used prices, as it will certainly give the bass WOW factor most headphone newbies look for. This headphone really benefits from a portable amp should you require to improve the sound further. The reason I mentioned is that I am using these phones for my portable amp comparo... which is still in progress.

thanx N@z, will try and look for a used or cheap deal laugh.gif