Sign in to follow this  
RB26DETT

IPod Cases

guys, what case do u use for ur ipod..?

will be getting my ipod soon so will need advice from u guys as what cases do u use..

priority is to prevent scratches at the back..

so whats the best case to get..? the silicon case, leather case or pouches like from www.footpod.com..?

will be open to all suggestions.. biggrin.gif

squalle, yeah... still waiting for them to get their stocks and send to my place cause i ordered online.. hehe...

to all,

for the silicon skin u all using some parts of the ipod gonna be "exposed" right...? scared the exposed part will be scratched... tongue.gif especially the chrome back part...

i am more fond of pouches like from footpod.com..... but like ex only... dry.gif

If you use a silicon skin, the exposed bits are usually the screen and the click wheel, which you can get adhesive protectors for. I use the iSkin with my iPod and it comes with an acrylic screen protector. Carry it in my bag, there are minimal scratches on the click wheel.

The drawback to the silicon skin from my experience, is it tends to attract dust. But I find it more convenient than any other cases because I don't have to slide my iPod or take it out of its case if I need access to the controls.

feather,

the iskin looks damn cool... covered the ipod totally...

but kinda ex at 30usd...? does it fit the 5G ipod?

cause i believe the jack is at the side rather than the centre...

Um that I don't know ... my iPod is 4th gen, sorry. I assume at some stage, they will definitely release something for the 5th gen since they already have skins for the Nano. You been to www.iskin.com ? I am using the evo 2.

agree with feather

the wheel and screen, can be covered.

many ways to cover it lo. from cheapo ways or just buy some more accessories. haha

mine ipod 4G too but I guess iSkin shd've made something to fit 5G Ipod

enjoy ur new 5g haha

from iLounge it's reported that apple official stated that 5G will have significant sound quality improvement over the older brothers. It'll be as good as shuffle which apparently to be the "gold" standard of SQ within ipods family

from iLounge it's reported that apple official stated that 5G will have significant sound quality improvement over the older brothers. It'll be as good as shuffle which apparently to be the "gold" standard of SQ within ipods family

Serious? That good? Any info bout nano's SQ?

Yes feather, the shuffle beats all ipods in SQ. ohmy.gif

i also read in some forums and websites that the shuffle has the best SQ compared to all the other ipods...but the good news is, the new ipod video has the same SQ or even better compared to the shuffle

i checked out with iskin liao... they dun have anything for the 5G... =(

anyway jmilo, if thats true, thats good news for me...! heheh... *fingers crossed*