Sign in to follow this  
lekguan

Shure earphones one-off sales

Albert has just told me that he is giving us forumers a one-off sales for Shure earphones, i.e. limited stocks only.

e2 at 160

e3 at 340

e4 at 440

e5 at 690

e4 and e5 seem to be v good buys

Damn, feel like getting the E5c. Lol...! My parents would scream at me. Just got the E4c about 2 months ago.

-ohn' date='Dec 14 2005, 09:59 AM'] E5 need headphone amp rite?

Most canalphones do not require a headamp as they are pretty easy to drive, and designed to work with portables. Do take note that the E5's are pretty sensitive and many have reported that their amps hiss with them.

Also, you might not like how they sound like...The trebles are rolled off, making them sound as if they were less detailed than the E4c's but the bass is pretty good if you're a basshead...

Damn, I love bass and treble. Guess I'm gonna stick to my E4c after all. Hope the 'soon' to arrive PA2V2 helps to boost the bass. Lol...!

Let's not say they dont need an amp. Every headphones/earphones deserve an amp to improve the sound quite greatly, it's just that IEMs' sound improve much less with amping. Of course IMHO you won't find anything missing without an amp.

Of course IMHO you won't find anything missing without an amp.

Yup and your portable setup is more portable without an amp. laugh.gif

But I don't care I'll still use soon-to-arrive PA2V2. Lol...!

-ohn' date='Dec 15 2005, 10:04 AM'] Thought the E5c is a higher impedence earphone compare to the E4c? Isn't that gonna be a little difficult to drive?

But its sensitivity is higher.

is the sale still on ?

As far as I know, it is while stock last. Call Albert at Anything Audio to enquire, he is very nice with enquiries.