Sign in to follow this  
RB26DETT

Anywhere to Audition Cans?

Btw, to the OP, have you sort of narrowed down your choices and decided on a few cans that you might consider? I mean, other than the A900, are there any other cans you would consider as well? I think that the HD595/HD555 is a pretty good choice too.

the above 2 u mentioned are open cans correct?

if they are, then they are not what i wanted..

coz i looking for closed cans..

Edited by RB26DETT

Oh...I see. What's your budget?

I think besides the A900, there's the DT770. I've not tried it personally so I can't comment on how it sounds. So like what others said, your could give the DT770 a try at Anything Audio down at Parklane mall.

If you want portability as well as being closed + good looks + you're a bass head, I recommend Audio Techinca 2005's newest portable can, the ES7. There's two colours to choose from, black and white. The price is gonna be around 220 to 230 when it gets to our shore. I could give u an audition of this can if you want to. Just PM me... tongue.gif

I could give u an audition of this can if you want to. Just PM me...
lol.gif

Its pretty detailed from what I remember when I tried at razer's house. Pretty nice sound, the typical closed headphones sound. Something like the PX200 but more refined. If my memory serves me correctly regarding the PX200 sound.

Ok, back to the A900s, I'am pretty surprised that they sold out that fast/were in such a great demand thus running out of stock...I accompanied a friend down to Hung Brothers for a pair of A900 and I see that they had at least 2 or 3 in stock. Judging by the minusicle(did i spell that right?) market headphones get in Singapore, its a surprise they got all sold out within a period of less than 4 months.

Also, have you guys heard of the cresyn earbuds and the pretty girl at sim lim square? Anyone knows whats that about? I'am more interested in the latter. lol.gif

Razer, is that picture in your avatar....a guy or gal? Really challenging to figure out.

Thats a girl. My favourite actress....How dare you question her about her gender! hammer.gifhammer.gif

Hehe, just joking...

the cable of the A900 are freaking long for portable use.. dry.gif

anything can be done to it?

Cut it. tongue.gif

Like I've said, you could always give the ES7 a try. They don't isolate as well but definitly not as hot/heavy/long cabled as the A900...

Razer, is that picture in your avatar....a guy or gal? Really challenging to figure out.

Thats a girl. My favourite actress....How dare you question her about her gender! hammer.gifhammer.gif

Hehe, just joking...

No offence, but here in tokyo, even the uncles look like chio bu. You can never be too sure.

the cable of the A900 are freaking long for portable use..  dry.gif

anything can be done to it?

Cut it. tongue.gif

Like I've said, you could always give the ES7 a try. They don't isolate as well but definitly not as hot/heavy/long cabled as the A900...

actually i have already gotten the A900.. hehe tongue.gif

ask AT to recable? happy.gif

Hehe, just joking...

No offence, but here in tokyo, even the uncles look like chio bu. You can never be too sure.

uncles look like chio bu?

then what would the chio bu look like...? blink.gif