Sign in to follow this  
RB26DETT

Anywhere to Audition Cans?

Are you serious about the A900 for portable use? It is so big wont it fall off your head easily if you start to walk? blink.gif

Ok, back to the A900s, I'am pretty surprised that they sold out that fast/were in such a great demand thus running out of stock...I accompanied a friend down to Hung Brothers for a pair of A900 and I see that they had at least 2 or 3 in stock. Judging by the minusicle(did i spell that right?) market headphones get in Singapore, its a surprise they got all sold out within a period of less than 4 months.

Also, have you guys heard of the cresyn earbuds and the pretty girl at sim lim square? Anyone knows whats that about? I'am more interested in the latter. lol.gif

The gal works at the Apple store in SLS. I think it is 6th floor.

Razer, is that picture in your avatar....a guy or gal? Really challenging to figure out.

Thats a girl. My favourite actress....How dare you question her about her gender! hammer.gifhammer.gif

Hehe, just joking...

No offence, but here in tokyo, even the uncles look like chio bu. You can never be too sure.

Erm, are you sure you're alright?? blink.gif Uncles look like pretty girls.... blink.gif

Are you serious about the A900 for portable use? It is so big wont it fall off your head easily if you start to walk? blink.gif

YES! I've seen some walking ard the streets with their Ath-A700s and Ath-Ad10 open can. I hate to be sitting next to him on the trains.

Razer< Sorry, maybe "uncle" is not appropriate. How about "young uncles"? lol.

I was once shocked when I asked for directions to get a husky reply from a chio auntie. hahaha. Scared the S*** out of me. No, she/he is not a trans. Just that they tend to look beautiful. Look at Sophia from the rock group. You'll see. lol

That is an Atari TV Game console joystick. lol. Obviously you are not my time. happy.gif Today I went to town and I saw this fella. She, or HE or She looks so beautiful! Then I remembered you. Lol. If only I brought my digi cam. Then I pondered on my trainride home. It MUST be the eyebrows. All the boys here pluck their eyebrows until really fine and thin. And with the make up and the lip gloss and big hair, it only takes little for the imagination... laugh.gif

Now, its either you or them...Maybe you have a problem in differentiating people's gender... laugh.gif So are those crossdressers or transexuals??

Getting off track my friends....please stay with the topic. Oh, before I pen off, it's considered trendy for young people spanning from the age group of 15-30 years to sport menicured looks......facial, trimmed eye brows etc....very common in Japan.

Edited by Mackie