Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Guyferd

how many instalments ? wink.gif

ok, shall start with $1 loan first to try out. wink.gif

better to have something than nothing....just like you started off with KSC-35, then DT880 and now CD3K....progression is the game. wink.gif

... nah.. I didn't start off with ksc-35.

I started with senn eH2270, to dt250, to dt770pro (meanwhile also bought mx500, ksc35, e888 , only ksc-35 stays), then 880. Now cd3000.

o i c , you have come a long way..... so i'll increase your loan by another 10. wink.gif

more than 1 year in this headphone hobby already. Actually I wonder what first got me into headphone..

ah now that I recalled.. I was gonna buy the klipsch promedia. But too ex.. so I went down to hungbros and try some of their headphones. That time still beginner, so I tested the eH2270 and it sounded so darn good. Bought it and was a happy man.. until I found out head-fi. From head-fi I bought dt250, after that tried dt770. Quite sometime later.. sgh was founded.. (fast forward to present), just sold the 880 and getting cd3000.

for that story you should increase by at least $1000 yeah.gif

oh oh wait I have a few more tricks up my sleeve.. hee hee.. sure to increase to 10k kicking.gif

blues...sayang la...if i got money i would invest in your 880 first man....but 990 is still my favourite wink.gif

mychew, not too late. When you've saved up enough, let me know. Hopefully my 6kose is still there. Because I've promised my good friend to pass my entire system to him(cdp and amp) once he's ready to buy it from me. FYI he's the one I sold the 880 to smile.gif

i c...but since u had prommised him....then i should not steal away his deal man...not too good... tongue.gif

but anyway...interested in your 6kose...hope when i save up enough money...i can get it from u wink.gif

see first lah. He might change his mind and get other cdp ? who knows?