Sign in to follow this  
ssheavy

recommend RCA jack

Hi. I have a pair of van den hul MK III special i/c which I like to change the existing RCA jacks. I intend to go to LHS, so guys which RCA to buy? Pls indicate price per pair. I hope not to spend over $20/pair. Thanks!

Hi. I have a pair of van den hul MK III special i/c which I like to change the existing RCA jacks. I intend to go to LHS, so guys which RCA to buy? Pls indicate price per pair. I hope not to spend over $20/pair. Thanks!

If you are not limited to LHS, you may want to try WBTs. You can get them from Atlas Hifi. Not too sure about the price, but they are nice RCA jacks both in built and sonics.

Edited by lengcm

If you are not limited to LHS, you may want to try WBTs. You can get them from Atlas Hifi. Not too sure about the price, but they are nice RCA jacks both in built and sonics.

I don't think the WBT will fit the budget. tongue.gif Might need to top up a LITTLE BIT MORE. lol.gif

Any cheaper RCAs than the $22 Neutrik? Something that is appropriate to my i/c. Thanks.

For LHS, the other two alternatives are the Canare F-10 (I think about $6-7 per piece) or the normal Neutrik (not the spring loaded Pro-fi) about $3.50 per piece. The normal Neutrik is very tight fitting though. Best to use something to bend the sleeve out a bit.