Sign in to follow this  
evil-zen

First Sgheadphone meet impression

nay... I think 990 can sweep the floor with 880 around. They are essentially 770 with open design. Therefore I expect them to sound inferior to the 880(top line lol).

it makes sense 770 for hip hop/rb though. Err perhaps you listen to techno/trancE? hhihihi..

Perhaps you can ask your relative to lend you the 831/931?

I heard they're bright though. I am curious as cat about these 2 models. They're supposedly different sounding from 770.880.990 family. And regarded as the high-end models from beyer too happy.gif

Firfox, thanks for letting us know, I will go find the disc you mentioned.  yes.gif

LOl ting I think firefox brought the cd that he's most familiar with. So there is no point in getting that cd that he used, coz it might be unfamiliar to you. I bet you have alot of favourite cds/songs too . You can actually use it to audition. As always, use what is most familiar to you so that you know the changes, etc. happy.gif

Just my 100 yen

I know, I know, I can make it familiar to me after I get it tongue.gif

I'm interested in all kind of music, that's why you can see I brought soo many cds with me in the meeting, I just can't make up my mind which is my favorite, and you can also notice that I only used one of them that day, because I can't make up my mind which to use, so I just grab one lol.giflol.gif