Sign in to follow this  
evil-zen

First Sgheadphone meet impression

ah.. then we should come in group by group.

first group is to book the hotel laugh.gif

good idea?

must remember.. take family size room..

otherwise wacko.gif will get squeezed

Guyferd sure types a lot. Hardly hear him open his mouth during the meet. laugh.gif

Edited by pipee

hehehe...

partly because of the age gap and secondly i find that posting in the cyberworld is more fun. First there is no age barrier and you can talk freely/ without feeling of uneasiness with one another laugh.giflaugh.gif

must remember.. take family size room..

somehow i dont think hotel81 is a family oriented hotel. lol.gif

then what?

a 'family' making hotel? *evil grin* lol.giflol.gif !!

I suggested a hotel ballroom because it would be big, quiet, have beer, can smoke and I expect the next meet to be twice the size at least (28 guys in anyone's home except the kaya would be a bit much).

BTW. Hotel 81 isn't very quiet according to Guyferd. Hence, the Beyer 770 pro was his favourite can. lol.gif

Edited by Rameish

28?? blink.gif serious??!!

now that's alot man!!

I don't think even head-fi's meet holds that lot of people..

anyway, I think they always hold in at a more formal place right? at the university or something? most of the time..

btw, who is the kaya? mellow.gif

must be me, since i'm such a sweet guy.. w00t.gif

I suggested a hotel ballroom because it would be big, quiet, have beer, can smoke and I expect the next meet to be twice the size at least (28 guys in anyone's home except the kaya would be a bit much).

Wah you quite optimistic hor.

Wah you quite optimistic hor.

28 people would be less than 10% of the population but think about it - unlike the american forums 90% of members live within a 30 click radius.

University turorial rooms could be ideal as well but could pose transport problems. Hmm... may be have it at the Guild House at NUS. Now why didn't I think of that. I mean some of you must be members right? And they have medium size function rooms. Air-con, got beer, can smoke, need nice lounge chairs though. Carry cans in one hand and carry can in other staggering towards the next listening station. IDEAL.