Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

ATH-CK7 in stock today!

Hahaha..... I think I took the last piece. biggrin.gif Aron made me bought the SR-80 months back, now once again the CK7..... but I like he's friendly service, never pushy for sales. I'm now aiming at he's X-can amp that he's not selling dry.gif ...... any second hand? tongue.gif

Hahaha..... I think I took the last piece. biggrin.gif Aron made me bought the SR-80 months back, now once again the CK7..... but I like he's friendly service, never pushy for sales. I'm now aiming at he's X-can amp that he's not selling dry.gif ...... any second hand? tongue.gif

You wait another 2 years and I'll sell it to you for second hand. lol.gif

Just check with Audio Technica Singapore, might take a while for the new stocks. So urgent buyers can approach Hung bros or online stores like bluetin.com. Will update you guys when stocks are available. cool.gif

i like stereo cos its 2 mrt stops away from my house. laugh.gif

Let's be clear, there is nothing wrong about buying from Stereo, no argument there. Prices are upfront, no need to bargain. So please support Stereo if you find it more convenient to go there. For those of us who live way down south, there's SLS. biggrin.gif

Let's be clear, there is nothing wrong about buying from Stereo, no argument there. Prices are upfront, no need to bargain. So please support Stereo if you find it more convenient to go there. For those of us who live way down south, there's SLS. biggrin.gif

After this thread, I should really consider opening a store in Harbour front. laugh.gif

After this thread, I should really consider opening a store in Harbour front. laugh.gif

No, open one in the EAST!!! Argh.....Woodlands is like light years away from where i live.... biggrin.gif

Aron, I think you should seriously consider opening one next to or near an Apple Centre (like Wheelock Place) cause lots of people go there to buy their iPods. If they see a shop selling headphones next door they will naturally walk in to look see and maybe pickup a pair to replace the stock headphones. Since you are knowledgeable about headphones, I'm sure many of these customers will be happy with their purchase and spread the word and you'll get referals. The biggest obstacle would probably be the rental though. Alternatively, maybe at Far East Plaza where lots of teenagers (who'll probably have iPods) hang out.

Please consider the economics and finance.....there's more to business than pure sales.

Edited by Mackie