Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

man there are no more spaces left ! no.gifno.gifno.gif

I'm regretting it now, I lost my temper today infront of my peers & immediate superiors. I had to leave the conference room to prevent from turning into the incredible hulk.

I am gonna start my 'fasting'.

Everyday gonna have breakfast before school, refrain from eating and drinking(unless absolutely necessary) and only have my dinner at about 8.

Wish me luck everyone mellow.gif

Well, this is my first post on the un-related thread! I have been without any good hi-fi for around 5 days now!!! AHH!!!! Its mad!

I can't wait to get my new speakers though - PMC AML1's

I have just been listening on my AKG K55 headphones wacko.gif

Ok I have just finished packing my things for tomorrow tongue.gif

My eventual purchase, I hope to have this by the end of the school year, I dunno, it's $840 USD, so it's kinda pricey...but it's NICE!!

user posted image

today i am online.... !!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

I just came back and was surprised to see tee's nick in the forum blink.gif

He's back?? w00t.gif

tee if u're reading this welcome back !!! U've lots of catching up to do!!!hhehe lol.gif

jk of course tongue.gif

p.s

I just updated my profile's picture. I feel like something is missing .. but I couldn't figure it out. Maybe you can let me know by pm what is lacking mellow.gif

i am dead !! yucky.gifyucky.gifyucky.gifppth.gif

Year of the Wooden Monkey supposed to be a roller coaster year i.e. ups & down. Looks like it has begun already. I didn't feel like donning headphones at all today. So I took out my old Rosewood Castle Trents bookshelf speakers & hooked it up to my wife's bedroom JVC mini(micro) compo to replace the dreadful boxy, recessed, muddy sounding stock speakers. It seems harder to drive as I had to put it all the way to 30 as opposed to 20 normally but I finally can put the treble & balance controls to flat '0' without losing out on the crisp sound. Imaging sounds alot better & although the Trents still sound a little boxy it's not as bad as before. What have I done?!! mellow.gif

DSCN1645.JPG

Im sitting on my computer at a friends house connected to broadband internet in an airconed room. Things are nice. When Im done I might grab a feed and fall asleep on the double bed in the airconed room next door.

wacko.gifwacko.giflaugh.gif

i have enjoy my self at night not in the morning !! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif