Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

The Never Ending or Not Related Thread

try my luck posting here .. .. hmm izzit X'mas time ? how come the forum is so quite .. well been very unlucky for me during the pass few days .... man .... i was ... yucky.gifhammer.gifhammer.gif

To mods if this is not default to the next page please delete it for me thanks !

I should have studied more for my General Orders exam today dry.gif Three fricken' hours man! My fingers ache after all that writing. I'll be happy if I just pass!

wub.gif Woo ... i had a great time rearranging and packing upz my room ! happy.giflaugh.gif

holiday.gif Back from the holiday in Bangkok... Just in time to go to the Rugby nite cum Xmas eve dinner that i was invited to with the Police Rugby Team

why izzit old players are blacklisted ... hammer.gifhammer.gif

Oo. man ... time to prepare for my new job and gundam models for the up coming competition and whaha new gears ! lol.giflol.gif

Lord of the ring is dammm great i going to buy the books and read for more details !! every since 4 years ago i have read !! happy.giflaugh.gif

happy.gif wahaha ... had nice food today at Nanto ... Japaness curry rice but no beef ... sad sad no.gif but nevermind rather play safe !!! laugh.gif

I just played Half-Life counterstrike for the first time in a year (literally), and I was like...oh yeah, I'm good at this. I ate everybody alive. I remember when cs first came out (I've got 1.0 to prove it biggrin.gif )

Picture of my copy of CS 1.0

Hehe...I've got PROOF!!

Edited by D-EJ915

happy.giflaugh.gif in 3 days time is New year ! laugh.gifwub.gif

poor poor ... sob sob .... sad sad ... no.gifno.gif