69CamaroSS396

Recommendation for portable CD player

Boh as in boh tea? What happened to you matey?

To confirm if it's a true line-out or otherwise, the output level from which is lower than the max volume level from headphone out. In addition, the former should not respond to volume control changes.

Boh as in boh tea? What happened to you matey?

To confirm if it's a true line-out or otherwise, the output level from which is lower than the max volume level from headphone out. In addition, the former should not respond to volume control changes.

or stick your headphone jack into the line-out :P If it's a true line-out, you should get horribly distorted audio - at least that's what I got on my Sony PCDP :D

With the Firestone Beyond or Govibe to the line-out and a pair of quality headphones, a PCDP will make a very viable and portable listening station, IMHO (well, maybe not with the Firestone :bash::)) )

If you got the chance get the iRiVER2 (iMP-250), this is an absolutely desirable cd player. Functions like a swiss knife and sounds like an Angel.

Edited by clemo

Don't see the point of getting SL-CT830 over SL-CT730...

Not much difference, onli longer battery life and dual drived earphones(which i dun think any of us would actually use :P) Who actually needs 120 hrs of playback in singapore? 100 would be enough....

How's the price like btw?

Edited by That dude

Hi, I would like to check any recommendation of portable CD player, as this thread was some time back. I'm using UM1 on my old Sony D365 player. Like the UM1 very much, especially on jazz.

u can try sony D-Ne 820 the chiorest Discman so far

or u can try D-EJ121 which is around 80+ cheaper

overall i prefer sony's discman owned a few years back

Latest update! Today morning was hunting for Panasonic SL-CT720, finally found 1 unit in Harvey Norman, Millennium Walk. Guess what??? It's on 1/2 price offer, so grab it at S$99.

That's a few sets of CT710 & CT510, also on 1/2 price discount.

After going through today's hunting down for a portable CD player, I feel very sad, as most of the electronics shops, Harvey, Denki and Courts, either don't have it on display or totally don't sell anymore.

So, for those who still listen to CD, grab a backup player, before its too late.

lol any old cheap sony models?

issit D-CJ01??

been finding that player for years after i lost it

issit D-CJ01??

been finding that player for years after i lost it

Looks like it.

I went there to see. Don't have any Panasonic SL-CT720 but there is one Panasonic SL-CT510.

Any idea where I can get a Panasonic SL-CT720 or Panasonic SL-CT730 ?