Sign in to follow this  
evian_vortex

Questions to the pros

CK7 is quite balanced, but is a little bit bright. On my iAudio U3 MP3 player, I tune down the 3kHz region by 1 notch to counter this problem, and in general leave the other EQ settings untouched.

Gathered from the reports from people who use the RPHJE70, the RPHJE70 is supposedly a bassy pair of IEMs.

Most if not all of us here do not own the CX300, so if you want to be unique, you can get one *hint hint*

sporta pro! LOL

a lot of bass

but it's open design, not much isolation. I can still hear laser printer printing from about 2-3m away

phone ringing, no doubt. coz the phone ring is really high pitch and damn irritating laugh.gif

$300? Add about $50 or so more and you can get a E4 or ER4P liao. headphone.gif But what player u using?

Damn ... I'm punked ... My iPod is dunked into water by mad girlfriend ... End up using PSP with no EQ wad so ever ... SADed ... anything that does not require much tuning of the EQ ... LOL ... buying CX300 = I need to do review ... But i noob leh ... how to do review ... i don't know all the jargons that u guys use ...

A number of us can help =)

PSP has a weak headphone out howeer, a few crazy people over at head-fi used 2 amplifiers to go along with it (I think it was Mr Bangraman who first did this?) to power a decent set of cans... But I guess the CX300 should be no problem laugh.gif

Great, now that we have a soon-to-be owner of a CX300, when do we organize a date to shootout these 3 canalphones? laugh.gif

he wants bass leh

u tell him get ER4 laugh.gif

later he looks for u to be responsible laugh.gif

Ooops! tongue.gif Its UM1 or super.fi 5 if can push budget a little higher. Or maybe FS1? 3K budget still best. laugh.gif

Super.fi 5 ? how does it look like ? FS1 ?

*dizzy* ... Pic please ~ blink.gif ... It seems that i need to get a new MP3 player liaoz ... dry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

Here got super.fi. 5 pro.

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/uleasuea.html

FS1 not so popluar, but got the bass you wanted.

http://www.xtrememac.com/audio/earphones_recorders/fs1.php

For $350, i still go for E4.

http://www.earphonesolutions.com/she4gblea.html

If you want to save $$$, get CX300 or EP630. headphone.gif

Edited by afbug

I still would... urge... getting the CX300.

<.<

>.>

It is SENNHEISER after all! XD

*dodges flying objects*

Sigh ... My iPodies is fried ... mad.gif

FS1 looks damn sleek ... but the UE looks better ... ARH >.< ...

Tough choice ... but i need a goooooood and cheaaaap MP3 player to start with ... blush.gif

Good and cheap? What's your budget and needed space?

iPods in general aren't good players from the heaphone out due to their famous bass rolloff, though its a different story with the lineout, the 5G iPod and the iPod Shuffle smile.gif

For simplicity at best, I wou;d go the way of the iPod Shuffle smile.gif

CX300 + iPod Shuffle < $300 laugh.gif

LOL ... What you guys reccomend ... i'm thinking of the H10 ... I'm looking for something that can store some AV , Schoolwork and tonnes of music

H10 can be rather unstable I heard, but has good SQ depending on the firmware used.

H10Jr is either coming out or is out already, which are flash based versions of the H10.