Sign in to follow this  
Guest fruitloops

Any Reviews for Ultimate Ear's SF 3?

Guest fruitloops

hi there, im new to this forum. in fact i found out about it through HWZ.

just like the topic title, anyone has any experiences with UE's super.fi 3s? mainly interested in comfort, sound quality, reliability/ability to last, and also the price/where to buy.

thanks guys!

Nope, almost none of us, but word from head-fi has it that the Sennheiser CX300 outperforms in in almost every way.

Then again, there's also plenty of comments that the Creative EP630/Cresyn LMX-E630 is almost identical to the CX300... and costs about half of the Sennheiser...

If you're like me who have the creative 630 and recently out of boredom bought the senn cx300, you'll know immediately without burn-in that cx300 and the ep630 are different in their own way. At least on my ipod video the cx300 sounded more detail compared to the 630 in most pieces of jazz and classical. But i bit regretted buying the senn on impulse, wonder if the westone um1 would be a more worth purchase.... dry.gif

My wife was asking me the other day if I was trying to out number her earring collection with my headphones and earphones..... since I hang them like her earrings. hammer.gif

It seems that Shure, Etyomic Research and audio techinca are more popular in Singapore. Ultimate Ears are quite rare, along with Westones (except in this forum).

Edited by aaron-xp

Guest narutiment

seldom heard of super fi and westone too.. only heard from frens abt shure,ety and few others.

It seems that Shure, Etyomic Research and audio techinca are more popular in Singapore. Ultimate Ears are quite rare, along with Westones (except in this forum).

Its because UE and Westone not 'offically' in SG till recently. Esp Westone, only here for a few months. Stereo only got them a few weeks ago. Before that, gotta buy from US.

Westone getting popular in HWZ too. Its also popular with the guys at mac forums.