Sign in to follow this  
variablefeedback

Recommend headphone with out-of-the-head sou

Haha variablefeedback, be warned of razer's list of toys, all flagship model of AT, Sen, SOny, SHure.....every single one is above $500. And to answer stereo's question on, beyer cans are affordable, that's why not in his collection tongue.gif joking hor, anyway to each is own, some like neutral, while some like colored.

Razer: How come you don't have Beyer in your list of toys? I'm just curious.... cool.gif

I don't know....I would like to but somehow i never had one....I really want to have one but I don't see one coming to me.... tongue.gif Maybe you could give me one as my birthday gift next year?? tongue.gif I really really badly want the DT770's....

Razer: How come you don't have Beyer in your list of toys? I'm just curious.... cool.gif

Because he can't find a Beyer he like that cost more than $500. lol.gif

blink.gif ...... LoL.....Errrrrr, not that...Its just that I don't happen to come across Beyer Cans that often. tongue.gif

I don't know....I would like to but somehow i never had one....I really want to have one but I don't see one coming to me.... tongue.gif Maybe you could give me one as my birthday gift next year?? tongue.gif I really really badly want the DT770's....

If I would ever sell them, I can consider giving one to you for your birthday...... unfortunately I dun think I would sell them. LOL lol.gif

blink.gif ...... LoL.....Errrrrr, not that...Its just that I don't happen to come across Beyer Cans that often. tongue.gif

Customize beyer 32/250/600ohm sure hit above $500 biggrin.gif

hahah ... just went to SENN HQ here in alexandra technopark ... teh spare headbang cushion can be ordered for HD565 .... S$70 ...

blink.gif that's expensive!

Edited by razer

If I would ever sell them, I can consider giving one to you for your birthday...... unfortunately I dun think I would sell them. LOL lol.gif

Why?? Why?? tongue.gif Btw, I saw Mackie's review on those DT990's...they're immensly tempting... tongue.gif

Why?? Why?? tongue.gif Btw, I saw Mackie's review on those DT990's...they're immensly tempting... tongue.gif

And they're just a dollar short of $500. lol.gif Sorry, can't resist!

blink.gif ....lol.... wacko.gif

blink.gif ....lol.... wacko.gif

I think you can customise the new DTs. Try it out at their site. Got some cool colours. Can make it Ferrari red. headphone.gif

Aiyoh, Aron, you so mean! lol.gif