Sign in to follow this  
nakedtoes

New Grado reference series.

is it me or is the headphone alot bigger than a normal grado? not just the protruding part, but is it bigger as in more rounder?

The new GS1000 call.gif

The new circumaural foam pads look like can fit other Grado/Alessandro. Dunno what bagel pads or superbowls. lol

Edit:

Looks like a killer Grado. Spacious soundstage but with a killer price of USD$995 excluding shipping.

Edited by afbug

Grado still got street style coming leh. Overdue liao.

Check out his t-shirt. Very cute. lol. (From headfi)

user posted image

Edited by afbug

“Secondly, how bout those new Grado GS-1000 headphones!!! That would be short for Grado Statement 1000. John not only made it to the meet but brought his newest creation. All I can say is that it is spectacular - and now available from www.ttvj.com. We are taking preorders on it and should be able to start shipping soon (2-6 weeks). They have addressed two of the common gripes with the Grado line - soundstaging. That's right a huge soundstage eminates from the Grado GS1000 Headphone. And with the new circumaural foam pads, the comfort issue is all but dead. They are also lightweight for additonal comfort (thought their bigger size would not incline one to think they are as light as they are).â€

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=176397

Grado GS1000

TTVJ Value Rating:

$995.00

Add:

“Here it is folks - the new top of the line offering from Grado Labs. And what a beauty it is. New circumaural foam pads make these the most comfortable Grado headphone ever. They are also surprisingly light on the head and ears. And you will not believe the size of the soundstage!!! Big and deep, the soundstage might be the best of any headphone currently on the market.

High end detail is excellent and non fatiguing. They are detailed with air between the notes and instruments. The mids are solid and full. And the bass, well it is fast, detailed and solid as a rock. You will have to search long and hard to find fault with the GS1000.

We are now taking orders and will be shipping them before June 1 - maybe sooner! So get in line for the best headphone ever from Grado Labs.â€

http://www.ttvj.com/index.php?main_page=in...sort=20a&page=2

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Haha.. whos going to MO that tees??  laugh.gif

Where to buy it? tongue.gif I dun mind, actually not bad. lol.

Anyone buying the Grado Statement 1000? I think Alessandro version is Alessandro Statement 1000? AS1000. lol.gif