Stereo_Electronics

iRiver MP3 players

is the remote really useful?

to some yes... to some no... reason is simple... it ur IEM cable is 1.2m long, i dun think u'll wan additional 0.6m long remote... tt add on to 1.8m... i rather take the player out to switch song... but if ur IEM is 0.5m long, total length is 1.1m long, yes.. iut useful

Hi guys, i'm new here, so hope u all can guide me along. I'm interested in buying an Iriver U10 2GB, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. I walked the whole of SLS just now and none of the shops have it. Called up SE just now, they also dun have it. Is there anywhere i can get it in singapore? Or do i have to go online to buy it?

Hi guys, i'm new here, so hope u all can guide me along. I'm interested in buying an Iriver U10 2GB, but i can't seem to find it anywhere. I walked the whole of SLS just now and none of the shops have it. Called up SE just now, they also dun have it. Is there anywhere i can get it in singapore? Or do i have to go online to buy it?

tat time PC show got.........

try buying online bah......

there is oso a iriver clix which is the same as U10 but wif a nicer interface........

I went to the PC show also, but I only went on the last day, then they say 2GB sold out. Zzz... No choice la I army boy, must wait until book out then can go. I don't mind buying online, but I dunno which website to go. Can intro me?

I went to the PC show also, but I only went on the last day, then they say 2GB sold out. Zzz... No choice la I army boy, must wait until book out then can go. I don't mind buying online, but I dunno which website to go. Can intro me?

try amazon.com or ebay.com.sg?

amazon.com cannot ship to singapore leh. ebay.com.sg dun have leh. actually iriver clix seems even better than U10. But I also dunno where to get it from.

amazon.com cannot ship to singapore leh. ebay.com.sg dun have leh. actually iriver clix seems even better than U10. But I also dunno where to get it from.

the clix is U10 and more, 'cept that the clix is not UMS (which i can forgive)

and sorry i can't help u with ur vpost qns...

i'm not too sure what's about the UMS thing, but i heard it can be converted to the other format. hey purplelightning, i saw your some of your previous posts. you're also interested to get the clix? so are you getting it?

iRiver-iHP140? Good choice!

Pretty hard to find tho, where'd you get yours?

That's one player I'm seriously considering right now when going into HDD type as well!

Are you planning to Rockbox it?

Edited by Zephyron

iHP140 still on sales? it quite old le... but a gd player...

UMS mean Universal Mass Storage... meaning plug and play compatible

eh sorry i'm totally new to this. can someone be kind enough to teach me in detail how to buy at amazon.com, then ship using vpost?

u can go singpost website to setup ur vPost account for free. vPost will giv u an address in US and Japan. if u were to buy items tt only ship to dis country and nt to sg, u can use the address. after tt vPost will ship the item over to ur sg address.

iRiver-iHP140? Good choice!

Pretty hard to find tho, where'd you get yours?

That's one player I'm seriously considering right now when going into HDD type as well!

Are you planning to Rockbox it?

some store lyk courts still selling.. left over stock...

i'm not too sure what's about the UMS thing, but i heard it can be converted to the other format. hey purplelightning, i saw your some of your previous posts. you're also interested to get the clix? so are you getting it?

i actually prefer to touch the stuff i'm going to buy before i buy them~~~

so online purchase is a no-no.

yes yes iriver h140...currently still trying to fiddle with rockbox...wah damn difficult for a noobie sia...keep making stupid mistakes and currently can boot to RB but for some reason dont even have decoder for normal mp3!

I got it from ebay at USD$152 after much sniping and total with shipping and vpost+vpost tax(seller tax california addresses which is where vpost is) cost me slightly less than SGD$320 for a brand new NON REFURB set. Problem is it comes with everything except the remote :(...

I got my H120 ard one month ago for a total of SGD300 inclusive of the remote. U really got urself a bargain for the H140!! I bot it from ebay too but no time to snipe.. so did an immediate buy instead. I have no real use for the remote.. if you are interested quote me an offer. :)