Stereo_Electronics

iRiver MP3 players

Stocks for T10 (512MB/1GB) and T30 (512MB) have arrived, T30 (1GB) is currently out of stock but will arrive together with some of the new models of iRiver end of May 2006.

user posted image

T10

user posted image

T30

New models incude the E10 which replaces the H10, maintaining its 6GB storage but with MP4 added feature. N12 will replace the current N11, lifestyle MP3 player with 512MB or 1GB storage.

Working on promotion for forum members but no idea yet, anyone with a good idea can either PM me or post reply on this thread.

Did not order the U10 because I thought since the E10 at 6GB also got MP4 why pay so much for U10 unless I'm missing something here.... blink.gif

iAudio are in the pipeline, maybe next week? If nothing goes wrong..... cool.gif

Looks like Stereo is expanding its product range very nicely. Way to go!

Tell me guys.... what I need is feedbacks, like what are the average market rate so I can price them accordingly.

I know 50% off right? hammer.gif Must have some margin leh.....

I'm open for suggestions, and ultimately this will benefit everyone in this forum.

The iRiver T10 last I checked in SLS are going for about $275-290 all over the place, but that was about 1 month back, so I'm uncertain. I guess its safe to say the 2GB is about $330-350.

The iAudio U3 is about the same. Cheapest I heard someone getting the U3 1GB model with GST for is about $270 in SLS, and with regard to the 2GB version, I think $330-340 is a safe estimate.

50%? That's nuts, as much as we'd like it *lol*

See first bah, I'm sure the members here can come up with something reasonable smile.gif

Edited by Zephyron

50%? siao... impossible... stereo will b making lost... anyway, i gt no ideal... mayb u wan to promo it such away tt if it bought wif any IEM above a price range, members here can get some discount off...

50% off is kinda too much, I'd be satisfied with 49% discount. ohmy.giftongue.gif

Anyways, everytime I go to Stereo, I'll almost always walk out with something. laugh.gif

Dangerous place to be... lol.gif

50% off is kinda too much, I'd be satisfied with 49% discount. ohmy.giftongue.gif

Anyways, everytime I go to Stereo, I'll almost always walk out with something. laugh.gif

Dangerous place to be... lol.gif

kinda agree with you... went there around five times, came out 4 times with new stuff. the onli time i came out empty handed was becoz the headphones were too much for my wallet to handle lol.gif

Maybe I should setup a small coffee and snacks corner so people like you can hang around longer so = buy more. LOL

Ha! Good idea! For me, whenever i step into Stereo Elec, i make sure i'll come out with something. If not, wasted trip. tongue.gif

Maybe I should setup a small coffee and snacks corner so people like you can hang around longer so = buy more. LOL

haha.. foc? heee...

That would be nice but... space? o.O

SE is pretty much crowded already IMO, lotsa stuffs! smile.gif