N@Z

DIYers

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted yes.

I built headphone amps, power amp, speakers, waveform syntheziser, power supplies, as well PC DIY.

Edited by bpribadi

i voted no since Naz question was regarding headphone amps, speakers etc etc

since im a noob in this area slowly im learning the reason for certain stuff and maybe just for fun jump in the fun when time and heart permits tongue.gif

i should have voted no but some how i got my mouse on the null vote. (actually i want to see the result first before i cast my vote.

Anyhow in the context Naz was asking, it is no. I have done as beginner making my own mini to mini interconnect and headphone extension cable. Both using "belden" cable.

I want to be able to DIYer. Currently, i am still yhinking how to make good of my senn rs85 wireles headphone. The head band broken. It was broken while falling asleep. And on top of that i am thinking to make external (or attached) batteries to power the headphone. The existing battery will only lasted for about 3 hours if fully charged. whistling.gif

Edited spelling "balden" -> "belden"

Edited by N@Z

i voted yes biggrin.gif

hav build Cmoys / A47 & a few variants

also done a dual voltage power supply for one of the variants.

but i don't do my own designs, just follow what others hav already done happy.gif

also able to built PCs used to do that for a living...background in electrical & comms used to do that for a livin also tongue.gif

sorry I am late,I had a class yesterday.

I voted others.I have a home studio.my diy is since making some small electronic interface,from easy MIDI bridge to involved power amp and 6 tracks MIXer.