Sign in to follow this  
subzero1234

Over kill?

there is no way... so u only can hope sony ericsson to solve tt problem.. but heard SE nt gg to solve it as solve it will affect the reception...

screw you sony, screw you walkman, screw you ericsson...

i'm going to call up the service center and kpkb...

FEEL MY WRATH!

haha.. no use.. coz ppl in europe complain and still nothing is done.. u can go esato.com to view abt all dis complain... it a international forum for Sony Ericsson fans

haha.. no use.. coz ppl in europe complain and still nothing is done.. u can go esato.com to view abt all dis complain... it a international forum for Sony Ericsson fans

then is there any way to revert back to the old firmware?

it is a WALKMAN phone for a reason~~~

oh, and my w800i broke, it wouldn't power up no matter what (even with plugging in the charge) after i tried to update to the latest firmware (with crossed fingers)

I WANT AN iRIVER CLIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haa.. do u noe tt it nt the best sounding mp3 fone in the market? moto is the best... Samsung oso on par.. walkman is juz marketing gimmie... K750i oso same sounding as W800i.. both are same phone with different fw install...

If you are looking for a DAP with zero hiss, I would recommend the PSP. I know it isn't a DAP that most audiophiles would consider, but even at max volume there is zero hissing. My friend's Muvo2 has a damn horrible and obvious hiss everytime, when scrolling through songs, playing songs, when songs are stopped etc.

Well if Motorola phones are supposed to be good mp3 players, maybe I should go fix my E398. I bricked it when trying to flash it to a ROKR E1 :P

But yeah, it sucks if Walkman phones perform like that. Like that guy said, it's called a Walkman phone for a reason, people expect it to live up to the once-legendary Walkman name.

If you are looking for a DAP with zero hiss, I would recommend the PSP. I know it isn't a DAP that most audiophiles would consider, but even at max volume there is zero hissing. My friend's Muvo2 has a damn horrible and obvious hiss everytime, when scrolling through songs, playing songs, when songs are stopped etc.

Well if Motorola phones are supposed to be good mp3 players, maybe I should go fix my E398. I bricked it when trying to flash it to a ROKR E1 :P

But yeah, it sucks if Walkman phones perform like that. Like that guy said, it's called a Walkman phone for a reason, people expect it to live up to the once-legendary Walkman name.

PSP gt bass roll off and soft vol problem...