Sign in to follow this  
subzero1234

Over kill?

The SHure E5C is a mucg sensitive phone.. but maybe because of the higher resistance.. there is no hiss from NOkia 3250 mp3 player..

Hissing sound when pairing with UM1 with W800? Oops! how about ER6i, anyone has any problem pairing with W800?

it may just be my bloody phone (how come my tech items are always spoiling despite utmost care)

i'm going to test the UM1 with my friend's w800i on monday, will post the results~~~smile.gif

i used the 3250, and god i think it sucks. i sold it to my friend and bought a shuffle instead. i feel so much better now. i've paired the shuffle with the um1s and woooo! its great! what ever you do, don't listen to the um2s right after u heard the um1. haha you WILL regret.

I don't really notice a hiss with the w800i. I like the mp3 player on it. Of course it's no ipod but really the manual eq function allows me to customise the frequency output to my headphones pretty good. I also use it with my pa2v2 portable amp mostly.

i used the 3250, and god i think it sucks. i sold it to my friend and bought a shuffle instead. i feel so much better now. i've paired the shuffle with the um1s and woooo! its great! what ever you do, don't listen to the um2s right after u heard the um1. haha you WILL regret.

too late for that..

difference was quite huge... almost like um2 = stereo and um1 = mono... not to mention the price difference is huge too...

Ahhh the UM1 Vs UM2 debate......

Yesterday, when i used the UM1 after watching the world cup live and some loud music at chimes, i listened to the UM1. Sounds weird! No power, no strength, no kick, totally dead! Missed my UM2. Only after a while, my ears adjusted back to normal sounds. Can't imgine how will the ER4P sound! tongue.gif

there is no way... so u only can hope sony ericsson to solve tt problem.. but heard SE nt gg to solve it as solve it will affect the reception...