Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: little dot 2+

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................still cannot track......

here is an update:acoording to my china friends the land/sea transport takes about 2-3hrs to reach hong kong..........

Shenzhen to HK by land/sea: 3hrs (+/- 1hr)

HK to singapore flight time:3hrs (+/- 30mins)

i think by tommrow should be able to reach SG by tommrow? tacking can only be done if package is in singapore izzit?

If tracking can only be done in SG, then what is the point of tracking? Maybe EMS tracking sucks big time.

Tracking can be normally done once the package is process/pick-up by the postal service provider. That is why I said that they're slow and inefficent. So its either they did not input the tracking details or not processed yet. Or even worst, not yet ship by Mr Yang.

If they're fast, tomorrow will reach SG. If not, at least thurs. But looking at the tracking service, my hopes not high. :ppth:

Depending on the service they used to ship to Singapore. I doubt it's next day service by Fedex as it's extremely expensive.

If normal service, the bottle neck is usually China custom.

I love to hear everyone review on this portable.

ems gave mr yang the tracking number on thursday. so in theory it should start moving on thursday or friday.

i dont know why the tracking information take so long to be updated.

well for what its worth, I have sent registered parcels to the states and experienced instances where the parcel has already reached and been received, yet when I track it displays nothing more than "pick up at singapore post centre"........

so lets not worry too much. if it reaches early, then we get a nice surprise. if it is a little late, then we don't get disappointed. if it doesn't arrive eventually, then we organize mass man hunt....

i think the most pooer thing is haxyer lol not only he need to wrry abt his own one his need to worry for other too........argh y are them so inefficent one and

foxylady:i play remote control cars and got once the hobby shop where i played at order something but was Dlivered Halfway Lost

but later on manage to recover back so even professional deliveries can have errors

haxyer, u dun haf our contact how u gg to contact us? contact thur dis thread or pm is slow.. hp is still the faster...

i have contacted singpost and it has yet to arrive. they will call me once it arrive. it takes 1 to 4 days to send from china to here so tml will be the 4th working day.

i have a group of contacts, actually most of you have sms me and i have kept the numbers. those who havent sms me before can pm me your numbers

haxyer, u dun haf our contact how u gg to contact us? contact thur dis thread or pm is slow.. hp is still the faster...

lol theroy87 i think the damage is gonna be big for us .

SHE 9th album and this one :blink:

well for what its worth, I have sent registered parcels to the states and experienced instances where the parcel has already reached and been received, yet when I track it displays nothing more than "pick up at singapore post centre"........

so lets not worry too much. if it reaches early, then we get a nice surprise. if it is a little late, then we don't get disappointed. if it doesn't arrive eventually, then we organize mass man hunt....

Yeah registered mail's tracking is useless. Its just to inform you that its been sent and received. But EMS, at least my experience with Japan's EMS was not like this. Their tracking and speed is quite fast but less detailed than those premium couriers of cause. Anyway, I just hope they'll arrive safely and faster. :beer: We'll wait for haxyer's call then. I think I gave up on their tracking. lol.

just thinking, will we be charged GST?

By right, we'll be charged GST as it already exceed the limit by a long shot. By left....... :beer:

lol theroy87 i think the damage is gonna be big for us .

SHE 9th album and this one :blink:

ehh... how u noe i'm a she die hard fan? haha

By right, we'll be charged GST as it already exceed the limit by a long shot. By left....... :beer:

lol hopefully by left works. Mr Yang label them as gifts?

ok guys, latest update.

our shipment of the goods is too big for the china custom to handle and it got stuck at the custom. it is label as gifts. today the shipment will be resent and should have the ems number later on.

sorry to keep you guys waiting.

ok guys, latest update.

our shipment of the goods is too big for the china custom to handle and it got stuck at the custom. it is label as gifts. today the shipment will be resent and should have the ems number later on.

sorry to keep you guys waiting.

lol... too big?

this is the message i recieved.

您好,该件货因为体积太大,报礼品在中国海关被卡住了,所以只好是重发一次,单号今天应该能够给到你。不好意思耽误您了。

Edited by haxyer