Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: little dot 2+

i am sorry for the delay about this shipment of the goods. i have yet to recieve the new EMS number for the shipment. i did not expect the china custom to be so inefficient.

Wait till you try to ship things into China, that's even worse. Consider you guys lucky that it's only a week.

China customs are extremely picky on what goes in and out. Everything must be accounted for. This is the reason why 1/3 of the world products comes from there.

Generally they are quite efficient, just picky.

the items are expected to arrive within 2 or 3 days. ems number is at mr yang office and he hasnt been there for the pass 2 days, so he will pass it to me asap.

just now who called me and said he is interested with the little dot 2, you can leave me a message here and i will tell u how to order it yourself.

China customs are extremely picky on what goes in and out. Everything must be accounted for. This is the reason why 1/3 of the world products comes from there.

Generally they are quite efficient, just picky.

"Extremely" is definitely the right word to use! For custom clearance, make sure that the photo attached looks exactly the same as that in the crates, even the colour of the wires must be the same.

Know why they are picky? It's not hard to guess.

I also can't wait for it. Tot can get it before my birthday.

' date='9 Jul 2006, 03:16 PM' post='68641']

Your birthday over already?

Happy Belated Birthday!

By the way, there's like no update, hope the goods are not LIT (Lost In Transaction) or even MIA, or worse, KIA!! :P

Good Luck!

:lol: as long as in is not LIS(lost in space) can liaoz

' date='9 Jul 2006, 03:16 PM' post='68641']

Your birthday over already?

Happy Belated Birthday!

By the way, there's like no update, hope the goods are not LIT (Lost In Transaction) or even MIA, or worse, KIA!! :P

Good Luck!

Thanks but No. Not over. Today. :P Just in time for you to buy a Shure E500 for me online and ship to me. :DD

Lastest is still the same as above!