Sign in to follow this  
vii_haven

ipod line out

I have to read your post a few times and yet, I'm not sure if I got what you're trying to say. Are you looking for someone to DIY an interconnect with 1/8" stereo phono plugs for your ipod's line-out port? Or are you looking for someone to created a line-out port in your ipod (a tall order I reckon)?

Edited by Mackie

You can actually go to headfi and get Turbo to do up a white ipod line out for u. I got 1 from him and it cost USD$25. If u wanna build up 1 yrself then i've got no idea.

Many pple have PMed me about whom i got my ipod line out connector from. Search for Qsilver and PM him about the connector if you're interested. I got mine from him. It's been working well and he's a really nice guy to deal with. =)

Many pple have PMed me about whom i got my ipod line out connector from. Search for Qsilver and PM him about the connector if you're interested. I got mine from him. It's been working well and he's a really nice guy to deal with. =)

Thank you, thank you, paiseh. :blush:

Thank you, thank you, paiseh. :blush:

haha. don't worry about it. just buy me coffee if suddenly a lot of people start buying ipod lineout connectors from you!! haha. =)

Qsilver : do you have a picture of the connector?

Mr Qsilver is the man ... i bought mine from him too. Great guy to deal with.

Thank you :P Cya on Monday :D

Others, FYI I left with 1 last black lineout before I order some more.

Not trying to do more sales here. :bash:

Latest info : No more line out dock!!

Firstly: sorry vii_haven for hijackin your thread. Paiseh :blush:

Secondly: Thank you to those who got it from me & those that are getting. *Kopi* on me :))

Thirdly: Will post in the forum when I have my next order.

Edited by Qsilver

lol u gota thx 1 fellow member here whom i met at jaben last sat if im not wrong, with no hesitation he let mi tried out ur lineout dock and its great. thats y i approached u too lol (recommended by him).

lol u gota thx 1 fellow member here whom i met at jaben last sat if im not wrong, with no hesitation he let mi tried out ur lineout dock and its great. thats y i approached u too lol (recommended by him).

Haha, thank you & thanks to all. :D