Sign in to follow this  
Guest u2 go home

hd 25-1

Guest u2 go home

Besides Hung bros, where can you geddit? Is it really worth the money?

This is a professional closed headphones so most likely only can find in Hungs' Brother. I am using one and is very happy with it. U want can arrange to try out at my place. However this headphone rest on the ears and not covering the ears so make sure u are comfortable with this. Good as it maybe, I would not say it is very value for money.

I use it for portable listening when I am on the MRT.

Someone is selling a used model for $240 in the classifieds.

Not too sure if the HD25 is the same as the HD25-1 though.

Have check that thread yes that is the same as HD 25-1. The headband can open out into 2.

Edited by fuwen

Forgive my ignorance. :P

It seems rather weird for manufacturers to make two headphones with similar names, rather confusing, just like the MS2 and MS2i.

It seems rather weird for manufacturers to make two headphones with similar names, rather confusing, just like the MS2 and MS2i.

I saw somewhere that the MS2I is the improve version of MS2? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Cheers

There's actually no such thing as MS2i, it's just that people use it to differentiate between the new MS2 (with the mushroom shape cup) from the old design. However the new improved replacement model of SR325 is officially called SR325i by Grado labs

The prefix "I" denotes "improved".

[off topic] er... prefix comes before the word, like the 'pre' in 'prefix'. if the addition is at the end of the word, it's a suffix :) [/off topic]