Sign in to follow this  
Zephyron

Study trip to America is a Go!

Hey dude, I'm not sure if Radioshack has these but if they don't cost more than S$10 each. Can you buy me 2 pieces please?

AC figure 8-to-IEC adapter

Mack,

You can find similar ones at New Disc Village for $10 if memory serves me well.

Edited by tbln

Places to check out headphones in Boston

Spearit Sound - Boston ( Near Boston U )

Audio Lab - Cambridge ( Harvard Square )

Daddy's music - Boston ( Opposite Berklee )

Guitar Center - Boston ( Near Spearit Sound )

Apple shop - Cambridge ( Cambridgeside Galleria )

Electronic malls

Circuit city - Somerville ( Assembly Square )

Best Buy - Cambridge ( Cambridgeside Galleria & Landmark Center in Boston )

Microcenter - Cambridge ( Cambridgeport )

Places to check out headphones in Boston

Spearit Sound - Boston ( Near Boston U )

Audio Lab - Cambridge ( Harvard Square )

Daddy's music - Boston ( Opposite Berklee )

Guitar Center - Boston ( Near Spearit Sound )

Apple shop - Cambridge ( Cambridgeside Galleria )

Electronic malls

Circuit city - Somerville ( Assembly Square )

Best Buy - Cambridge ( Cambridgeside Galleria & Landmark Center in Boston )

Microcenter - Cambridge ( Cambridgeport )

Make sure you save a day to go Harvard Sqaure. You won't regret it. Soak in the atmosphere, have a coffee, hang out at the book shops. I really liked it when I was there :))

nabwong: I wish to be able to at least run into one of those places whilst on the SigGraph conference time. :)

skysurf: Aiyoh, sounds expensive! This isn't a holiday trip either, its a conference + study trip :D

nabwong: I wish to be able to at least run into one of those places whilst on the SigGraph conference time. :)

skysurf: Aiyoh, sounds expensive! This isn't a holiday trip either, its a conference + study trip :D

Zeph ... help me get one turtle beach audio advantage then ... any alternative products of the same purpose ?

^

I am not sure. I just checked the TBAAM pricing, it's apprently at US$29.95. Do you still want it?

^

I am not sure. I just checked the TBAAM pricing, it's apprently at US$29.95. Do you still want it?

should be ok lah ... how is the exchange rate nowadays ?

Since you are going all the way to Boston (and probably don't get to go there often), you must drop by Harvard Square. Not expensive lah. I'm sure you'll like it if you are a student. Imagine a campus setting right in the middle of a town! I like the browsing, and look-look-see-see rather than the big malls. You'll probably like the quaint architectures of the place too. The exchange rate also in our favour right now :P

Hey dude, I'm not sure if Radioshack has these but if they don't cost more than S$10 each. Can you buy me 2 pieces please?

AC figure 8-to-IEC adapter

Mack,

You can find similar ones at New Disc Village for $10 if memory serves me well.

I know and before him, MusicLink carries these too. A friend of mine had seen such adapters sold in Bangkok for S$2+. Just trying my luck in the Big Apple.

USD/SGD as at Jul 4, 1344hours, trading at 1.5805/1.5815

Edited by Mackie

USD/SGD as at Jul 4, 1344hours, trading at 1.5805/1.5815

Thanks , man ...

Zeph , will ge the cash to you soon ~ :dance:

Hold your horses!

Things are kind of hanging in the balance as of now.

The air ticket price shot up by SG$1060 more than originally expected... So the trip there for all 20 students going there is actually hanging in the balance. A lot of our parents are disagreeing to the fee needed x.X

Edited by Zephyron

Enjoy your trip, when you are over there do check out and tell us how much the KSC 75 cost over there... cos I am interested as well hahaa ...

Good Luck !

but so X now....

really unexpected.

Edited by N3w_Typ3

With the direction things are going now though, there's a huge probability I'm pulling out.

A lot of the other students have pulled out as well, and this will cause a disrepancy in the hotel room sharing fees o_O

With the direction things are going now though, there's a huge probability I'm pulling out.

A lot of the other students have pulled out as well, and this will cause a disrepancy in the hotel room sharing fees o_O

Must be the additional fuel surcharges that raised the prices.

What about getting rooms at the local boarding houses? Should be cheaper than hotels.

Good luck :holiday: