Sign in to follow this  
Zephyron

Study trip to America is a Go!

the cable turtle is not really that good if you wanna use it "often"... it is more of a permanent stuff.. i got one pretty cheap while in taiwan.. cause didn't see them locally.. If you wanna get it to coil yr earphone forget it.. :)) .. anyway bring back some krisy creme doughnuts :wub:

Oh yeah, chances are I'll be hunting fot the Turtle Beach Audio Advantage Micro as well. Evian, you wanted this one as well right?

YEP ... how much will it cost ? approximate the price ?

R U a local Siggraph Chapter member? If you are then check with the chairman to see if you can get some freebies from the conference and please do not miss the "Electronic Theater".

Hv fun in Boston.

Siggraph member no. 0051 :))

Hey thanks, I'm attending the Electronic Theatre, that's for sure!

I'm expecting the freebies to come in... 2-3kg worth of books and a DVD o.O;;

Lesse.

afbug: KSC35 X1 (if can find the 35)

Top-Gun: KSC35/75 X1 (same case for 35)

Username: KSC75 X1

yotiao: KSC75 X1

Still no guarantees yet, hopefully can bump into a Radio Shack store so can get the goods (not sure if they stock on KSC35) :D

Evian, it should be around 20-25 USD if I remember right, I'm not too sure.

Edited by Zephyron

R U a local Siggraph Chapter member? If you are then check with the chairman to see if you can get some freebies from the conference and please do not miss the "Electronic Theater".

Hv fun in Boston.

Siggraph member no. 0051 :))

Hey thanks, I'm attending the Electronic Theatre, that's for sure!

I'm expecting the freebies to come in... 2-3kg worth of books and a DVD o.O;;

Lesse.

Still no guarantees yet, hopefully can bump into a Radio Shack store so can get the goods (not sure if they stock on KSC35) :D

LOL ... tonnes of orders for the KSC 35/75 ... wads so nice about that , that make the gurus goes nuts over it ?

Evian, it should be around 20-25 USD if I remember right, I'm not too sure.

include me in the list of ksc75 thanks! this sounds like another MO.

Edited by fallraen

Haha yes, its not easy but I think these turtles are easier to get.

http://cableorganizer.com/cable-turtle/

1 each of black, blue and grey. :DD Let me know when the date you leaving gets closer and i'll pass you the money.

Edit:

You guys seen these selling in SG before? If so, then no need to get from USA.

I bought one of those from home fix before, but not very useful so throw one side, if you want, next time I see Zep I pass it to him, free for you.

Haha really no use? Ok I'll give them a try. Thanks Aron. :beer: If they're good, i'll try home fix.

nakedtoes: That is my intention. Coil/shorten my headphones cable permanently. Dun want to uncoil, so it might work for me.

dle4e_2005:

I'm going on the 28th of July and returning on the 5th of August.

Fallraen: Okay

Really preying to run into a Radio Shack store and perhaps a (don't laugh) Pokemon Centre so I can get some Pokemon freebies for the GBA game (Singaporean Spirit lives on) :D

Photoes? Hmm, I'm not a good photographer ley, unless a photographer from the boards willing to forkout money and come travel with me? *lol*. Will try lah, but don't get your hopes up with the photoes XD

List update (If possible, please pay in US$? If not, have to bring SG$32 to money-changer to let them eat up some cash. Estimating US$20 cost price first, and hoping it'll cost US$14.99):

dle4e_2005: KSC75 X1

Fallraen: KSC75 X1

Mackie: Plug connector thingy X2 (Mackie, I'll be travelling low on cash for security reasons o.O)

As a side note for KSC75 finders, the KSC75 from Radio Shack should be the one with the inline volume control. Would you guys mind that?

dle4e_2005:

I'm going on the 28th of July and returning on the 5th of August.

Fallraen: Okay

Really preying to run into a Radio Shack store and perhaps a (don't laugh) Pokemon Centre so I can get some Pokemon freebies for the GBA game (Singaporean Spirit lives on) :D

If you are staying in Boston, head for Copley Place. It's one of the largest mall, and make sure you check out Faneuil Hall Marketplace too. Hit the streets, and chances are you'll come across a Radio Shack every couple of blocks. By the way, remember to try the Boston Clam Chowder. Great stuff! Have a good trip!

hey remove me too.... sorry matey!

here's a updated list:

dle4e_2005: KSC75 X1

Mackie: Plug connector thingy X2 (Mackie, I'll be travelling low on cash for security reasons o.O)

Those interested in KSC75, Amazon now has it for US$10.25 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. I got mine from Amazon and it don't have the vol control. Use vpost to ship them over. Just like our previous Sportapro share order.

Once someone from headfi discover, I think it will sell like hotcakes again. :P

Zep, if you happen to drop by Stereo, can you help me pick up the cable turtle from Aron? You can demo and use it 1st too. Home audition. :lol: And yes, i forgot to add; arrange a day to meet up, so i can pass you the money.

Edited by afbug

Yannoe, with the Amazon US$10.25 offer, I think its best to get from Amazon bah, because I think the Radio Shack version should be around US$15 to US$20 as a safe rough estimate. Mass ordering the KSC75 would be a better option than having me go buy I think? :D

Top-Gun: If you do want to, I'm suspecting Radio Shack should be carrying the KSC75 (volume control version) for about US$15 to US$20 (safe estimate).