Sign in to follow this  
jig_sg

Dared MP-5 Tube Headphone Amp with USB DAC

Thanks guys for the info for the Zhaolu. Ok, so that's a DAC with a headphone amp. The MP-5 is a integrated tube amp with DAC and headphone out. Not really comparable. I guess if we compare DAC, the Zhaolu is better? But if want a tube amp, then the MP-5 is the way to go?

chinese language is essential to get a good price on taobao, in this case little dot amps too. they normally have higher prices for english speaking customers.

chinese language is essential to get a good price on taobao, in this case little dot amps too. they normally have higher prices for english speaking customers.

Ok, it's out of my league. I can't read/write Chinese except my name. 10 years of learning Chinese got me only that far. It was because of me the gahmen made Mother Tongue compulsory to pass. :P

i have contact with a supplier of the dark voice 336. he quote me SGD$240 for 336 and SGD$640 for dark voice 337. i still dont know the difference between them yet

i have contact with a supplier of the dark voice 336. he quote me SGD$240 for 336 and SGD$640 for dark voice 337. i still dont know the difference between them yet

Hey bro, intending to start an MO? I'll be truly interested! Is the S$240 incl. shipping?

Edited by jig_sg

havent include. but the little dot havent come yet.

relax first la lol

This one like got better reviews leh. Very gian. Anyway I only ordered the LDM+ no LD2 so now in the mood for tubeys.

but would anyone join the MO ? i have yet to recieve the shipping quote

Better start new MO thread la. Dun think many would look for a Darkvoice under a Dared thread lor... except me lah.. oh yeah the thread started by me hor.. :P

but would anyone join the MO ? i have yet to recieve the shipping quote

i'm in if you want to do a dark voice MO. have been thinking of getting one for some time now...

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....t=darkvoice+337

here's a thread with pics of both 336 and 337. 337 looks like 2 336s joined together. Even needs two powercords as u can see from this pic.

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/attachment....72&d=1147395129

Edited by foxylady

3 person in now! Lets do it!

might be interested in the darkvoice pending the cost of shipping.

the 337 is pretty heavy from what I heard.

i just recieved a message, at first the shipping weight is 4kg then now is 7kg for one. i almost fell off my chair. you guys can try to find other suppliers

i just recieved a message, at first the shipping weight is 4kg then now is 7kg for one. i almost fell off my chair. you guys can try to find other suppliers

Was there a quote for shipping as well? Or only the weight provided?