Sign in to follow this  
NOback

Decided to Buy the WestoneUm1!

Finally got my Decision it was the Um1 ! Xd Gonna get it for my birthday that is the coming 27 july ! Anyway i saw the annoucment and offers section and was wondering how much is Jaben and Stereo Selling the um1 ? :D

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Save you the trouble to PM.

July promotion for UM1 - $159 + free Shure ultra soft flex sleeve + either free Shure Tri-flange OR Westone comply tips (3 pairs).

Both free gifts is while stock last only.

Guest joi-ful

ARGH!!! Should have waited longer for this promotion!!!

The UM1 at current promotion is GOOD BUY, BEST BUY, MUST BUY!!!!

:D Considering to go to Jaben or Stereo to buy it XD But then still have to ask my parents Permission :D i am not that old as u guys ! :)):P Edited by NOback

Save you the trouble to PM.

July promotion for UM1 - $159 + free Shure ultra soft flex sleeve + either free Shure Tri-flange OR Westone comply tips (3 pairs).

Both free gifts is while stock last only.

HUAI ISH THE OFFER SO BAGUS WANS!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!? :bash::ppth::yuck::wacko::bash:

i say, that's an excellent price... aron, are you sure you're making money out of all this...??

Don't worry about the profits I make kehyi, you've been to my store, profits usually don't come from the headphone dept, it's just there because of my interest. If profit so good, whole sim lim would be selling headphones and IEM and not just hung bros alone.

Edited by Stereo_Electronics