Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: Little dot amps

hmmm i can help too provided im free :)

oh ya i might get another LDM+ for my fren lol. will update if there is any adding

Mee too maybe during weekend.If haxyer's is okay

I think I will confirm when I go haxyer's house to test this few days.

Also to test his cdp too.

Shesh, I sound liike a trouble maker here, but is there any other way to make payment?

I'll most likely take a LDM+ black. (I hope)

Sigh... -_-

$53 first. if there is gst or what then i collect it when u guys collect the items. if you can, saturday noon is it ok ?

$53 first. if there is gst or what then i collect it when u guys collect the items. if you can, saturday noon is it ok ?

LOL ... can i meet you there oso ? i'll get the cash to you next week ...

hi i'm very interested in getting the LDM+. but would like to check, touchwood, if there's any fault with the good, who do i approach? sorry if this is a stupid question but i'm new to MO.

would make a decision asap, thanks.

hi i'm very interested in getting the LDM+. but would like to check, touchwood, if there's any fault with the good, who do i approach? sorry if this is a stupid question but i'm new to MO.

would make a decision asap, thanks.

LOL ... this one is really a touchwood situation ... if it ever happens , you need to contact the builder of the amp and send the amp back to him/her to fix it ... :call:

Let's pray that it'll never happen to our batch ... :no:

you only need to send back the pcb, i can help with that if you really need to send back. but you have to bear the cost.

evian: you can meet me there too.

anyone who wants to pass me the cash in person can come to simei mrt around noon to meet me.

Edited by haxyer

you only need to send back the pcb, i can help with that if you really need to send back. but you have to bear the cost.

evian: you can meet me there too.

anyone who wants to pass me the cash in person can come to simei mrt around noon to meet me.

one thing ... when to pass up the cash arh ... this comming sat or next sat :blush:

this coming sat. if you cannot pay me this coming sat, transfer me the money anytime next week.

Damn ... my bank bo lui liao ... err ... can meet up on monday , tampines MRT station ?