Sign in to follow this  
yoshiki

where to buy earphone pouches?

where can i buy earphone pouch? brought my e630 out today with the pouch along.. happily listening to music and my pouch dropped some where.. sigh.. :no:

If you like hardcases, you can get the Westone Universal Case from Stereo Electronics at about $12+. I'm using it and it really protects my UM1. If you'd like a softcase then maybe you should try Muji or Project Blood Brothers, where they sell those small little pouches that should be good enough for earphones.

If you like hardcases, you can get the Westone Universal Case from Stereo Electronics at about $12+. I'm using it and it really protects my UM1. If you'd like a softcase then maybe you should try Muji or Project Blood Brothers, where they sell those small little pouches that should be good enough for earphones.

haha i thought how come so fast so many replies.. i think i would prefer something soft.. will drop by project blood bros and take a look.. thanks!

any other suggestions? hoping to find pouches specifically for earphones..

haha i thought how come so fast so many replies.. i think i would prefer something soft.. will drop by project blood bros and take a look.. thanks!

I have a couple of spare ones, though I have to search for them, namely leftovers from dead earphones

Etymotics Research sells this soft pouch for their ER6i but i doubt you can get it here. You will have to ask Aron (Stereo Electronics) or Wilson (Jaben Networks) for pricing and availability as i think they're Etymotics dealers. Actually any soft pouches will do if you're not looking for those pelican or hardcase types.

Guest joi-ful

I second the universal case, they're really good.

Pouches for earphones are basically just a drawstring pouch. If you want, Hello Kitty also have. :lol: I saw Muji's pouches before and I think they're very good. They come in several sizes and I think its padded too. The different sizes can fit earphones to amp to player plus amp. The smallest one cost approx $6 and can fit only 1 pair of earphones. Got 2 compartments inside if I remember correctly.

I think I want to get one too.