T_T|||

Senn PX200 isn't as good as what you people say

hehe. i was comtemplating on getting a PX200

I have a PX200 and it isn't too bad after it is burned in. Of course if you are a treble head, then forget the PX200.

I have a PX200 and it isn't too bad after it is burned in. Of course if you are a treble head, then forget the PX200.

yup. i wanna try it out after listening to my friend's burnt it set. didn't sound too bad for classical music though.

yup. i wanna try it out after listening to my friend's burnt it set. didn't sound too bad for classical music though.

One thing though, after 2 years, the pads' coating have cracked. I understand it is replaceable.

Edited by heady

One thing though, after 2 years, the pads' coating have cracked. I understand it is replaceable.

hi guys

i got me a 2nd-hand senn px200 off some bloke in this forum. was wondering where i should go to if the earpads need replacing?

thanks

thanks for the heads-up.

the px200 is pretty decent. even if it doesn't block out all ambient noise, it does give pple the signal to leave you alone. which helps most of the time.

i'm starting to understand what everyone in this forum is talking about when they say that hanging around here too much is really bad for the bank account. i must remind myself that i only have one pair of ears and can't have too many pairs of ear/headphones.

i'm starting to understand what everyone in this forum is talking about when they say that hanging around here too much is really bad for the bank account. i must remind myself that i only have one pair of ears and can't have too many pairs of ear/headphones.

Get away, escape while you still can!!! There's no hope for the rest of us... :lol::lol::lol:

I am at this moment listening to my PX200 with a PINT amp and a Panasonic SL-CT710. The CD is Hugo Audiophile CD. And it sounds really really good. Details are there and the bass is awesome. Of course being a Senn, it does not have the bright top end.