Sign in to follow this  
PurpleLightning

Meizu M6

2gig is selling for RMB 1099. Which is about $220. I think the 4gig is 1500. Played around with it in China, feels quite solid but read in some chinese forums, they seems to be quite biased toward the boss.

2gig is selling for RMB 1099. Which is about $220. I think the 4gig is 1500. Played around with it in China, feels quite solid but read in some chinese forums, they seems to be quite biased toward the boss.

biased towards the boss???

what does that mean?

if the highest capacity is only 4gb then its kinda disappointing as its suppose to be a PMP... how much videos can u hold with a 4gb?

I gotta say the software interface look terribly similiar with my Consus PMC-300 PMP player. Maybe its from the same OEM.

Edited by Comity2006

if the highest capacity is only 4gb then its kinda disappointing as its suppose to be a PMP... how much videos can u hold with a 4gb?

With a 2.4" screen, I would think that video playback would be more of a gimmick rather than a serious PMP. Short music videos and stuff should be fine....I don't think watching a movie on that screen is going to be practical :))

Hi Guys,

Perhaps I can answer some of the questions raised.

1. It is possible to search for cheaper alternative. However, we provide local support and warranty. Each Meizu miniplayer is encoded with a serial number so that we are able to provide value to our customer. Your support will be greatly appreciated.

2. Capacity available is 512MB, 1GB, 2GB, and 4GB.

3. The UI is good, if not comparable to any other similar player on the market. The pictures shown on the review site does not show the actual beauty. You have to see it for yourself to release the different.

4. The screen size is 2.4". It is the biggest available screen size for a flash player with similar function.

5. The Meizu M6 miniplayer serves as a multifunctional devices. It provides OTF, MTP besides the regular pictures, mp3 and video functions. The screen size might not be the most comfortable to watch for long duration, however it must be noted that it is meant to be a entertaining device while you are on the move. It is therefore not intended to replace any large screen size DVD player and certainly not your home entertainment system.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

what does that mean?

Dunno leh. My chinese ain't that good so I could be wrong. If you can read well, you can visit www.erji.net .

what does that mean?

Dunno leh. My chinese ain't that good so I could be wrong. If you can read well, you can visit www.erji.net .

Could it possibly mean biased towards the BASS. Probably a typo :))

4GB... guess it doesnt really play video then ^_^ I suppose if you were looking for serious video playing this wouldnt be the device for you. I'm still sticking by my cowon a2 ^_^

Edited by iynaix

what does that mean?

Could it possibly mean biased towards the BASS. Probably a typo :))

OH I SEE! :wacko:

sorry i really didn't get the meaning~ :D

but the player looks sweet though~