Sign in to follow this  
ahdui

anyone tried the sony NX99 ?

quite interested to get it from ebay but needa ask around abt it lol

IPB Image

anyone tried this ?

Edited by ahdui

* Recommendation * newest original factory quality goods Sony SONY the MDR-NX99 carbon gathers metal sony to enter the aural acuity to do

Acoustic fidelity explanation that,

The Sony new style pure metal 鍏ヨ€� type ear plug, the pure metal circular cavity body structure is very balanced may enable the sound wave to have the best return to original state effect in the conduction time metal, the sound wave distorts slightly. This section brand-new ear plug wire has specially place, uses the monocrystal oxidation copper wire, specially wants as soon as to raise is wire outside is used the special high tension material to make, felt the similar bungee, has such material Don't worry the long time use is the wire bend damages. After fine 10mm loudspeaker acoustic fidelity fully praising machine, sound clean clear, high school bass each level clearly demarcated, the bass elasticity full, long listens not to be able to think the ear is weary; Specially is suitable to carrying all portable audio frequency broadcast machine.

May firmly be, this design all wants the market condition in MD33\EP630\CX300 acoustic fidelity to be better than

Detailed parameter specification:

Actuation unit: 2脳10mm loudspeaker

Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz

Impedance: 32 Omega 卤3 Omega

Pressure resistance: 0.4V

Sensitivity: 116dB卤3dB/1mW/10mm

Biggest power input: 5mW

Lowly resonates the wave number: 卤20%

Inputs the line: 3.5mm stereo sound Jin Zhen

Wire length: 1400mm卤10%

Wire color: Black

Helix color: Black

Packing: PE bag

Buyer review:

Today finally receives newest metal 鍏ヨ€� earphone mdr-nx99 which SONY promotes, opens as soon as looked, metal sense of reality very strong, it is said is the rare carbon alloy manufacture, 閫忔皵瀛� the design in the back center, the modelling looks like QQ very much, very lovable, takes in the hand, the line slides on likely the water common silk, the overall line is soft, but pinches felt quality of material very hard, felt very solid, its outward appearance for person's overall feeling is novel only beautiful, unable to restrain to want to try to listen to, starts is a violin, the violin timbre enchanting, rhythm extremely sprightly, but the nx99 treble clear is bright, After the analysis strength strongly listens, makes one 鍥炲懗鏃犵┓. Nx99 nearly violin timbre display incisive, the sound occasionally exquisite melodious, occasionally resounding spirited, occasionally also 鎶戞壃椤挎尗, listens when also often can clearly smell the sound which the performer breathes, but these fully has manifested the nx99 stronger analysis strength, the broad spatial feeling. Afterwards has listened to several pop musics, the nx99 intermediate frequency vigorous powerful, elasticity better, the sense of reality is also good. Female voice exquisite and bright, the dental is quite clear. Male voice more vigorous, quite has the magnetism, sounds very comfortably, the nx99 bass characteristic is the elasticity extremely good, the speed of response is quick, does not fill the air the feeling.

The overall performance, the nx99 insightful exquisite intermediate frequency and expresses feelings the flavor in the deduction which the sketch sends out the person impression to be profound, low frequency retained 鍏ヨ€� the consistent outstanding tradition, analysis high, the sound each level clearly demarcated, really is may break through all 鍏ヨ€� traditional the earphone.

Market reference price: 280

Net price: 86

[ payto ]

(seller) swimyew@126.com (/seller)

(subject) sonyNX99 (/subject)

(body) metal 鍏ヨ€� (/body)

(gross) 100 (/gross)

(url)http://auction1.taobao.com/aucti... 22825d3.jhtml (/url)

(type) 1 (/type)

[ /payto ]

Washes the valuable shop address

wah thx for the translations

i can read chinese but weak in it lol (disgrace to my own race lol)

great news for all.

my fren decided to get it.

so tml i will accompany him and get the deal done and test them out lol.

cheer to him lol

Edited by ahdui

ok i took the risk too bought a cheapo $35 ep630 and i regretted it lol

both the 2 nx99 and ep630 sounds muddy. VERY muddy. bass and treble on the other hand r tight but ARGH!! sometimes when the vocals hit a certain high point, it hurts my eardrum.

2 diff models yet they sounds the same and priced the same -.-

this clearly shows that china IEMs r NONO!

lesson learnt and paid sum for it :(

Edited by ahdui

no idea.. my fren contact the guy not me lol.

long story.. went to collect its a aunty with a child. cant bear to reject so nvm pay :(

i didnt choose nx99 cos theres no info but end up the ep630 i got was pathetic too.