Sign in to follow this  
Coroner

SOLD: Grado SR-325 and Beyer DT831

have a pair or Amber Pro headphones for sale. They are a Rebadged Grado SR-325 phone. When I bought them 3 years ago couldn't get the SR-325 in Aus. www.audiophile.com.au is the Grado distro Aus and all they had at the time were Amber Pro headphones which are rebadged SR-325s. They have Grado Labs on cables and such.

Any way they are nearly 3 years old and in immaculate condition.

AU$250 + Freight (about US$180 atm)

I also have a pair of year and a half old Beyerdynamic DT831 phones also in immaculate condition.

AU$200 + Freight (about US$140 atm)

Will add photos to this post once I have borrowed a digital camera.

The above prices would probably work out very cheap for any non-australians as our currency is worth damn near nothing these days.

Will post pics later on tonight

Hi Coroner,

you might wanna include shipping charges to Singapore, to save answering repeated PMs smile.gif

coroner, maybe you can help us by converting it so SIn dollar and plus the shipping charge

Is the rebadged 325 sound exactly the same as grado 325? difference in the looks only?

what about some photos? curious happy.gif

I can't get images up on here because I have no webspace. If you would like images please pm your email and i will send them too you.

With regard to the grados they are identical to SR-325s, only the cans arn't marked with Grado. THe cables and adapters all have Grado Labs written on them. If you search on head-fi site is a for amber pro you will find a thread there which discusses the Amber Pro headphones and how they are Grados.

Freight would be approximately SG$25

Grados SG$295

Beyers SG$236

Hope that helps

Try attaching the photos to this forum by clicking on the "+ ADD REPLY" button below & from the next window attach the file from your hard drive.

coroner, received the mail. Thanx

Just one more qn: I saw amber audio's site having the logo on the headphone, but from your pic it doesn't seem to have. or maybe you removed them? biggrin.gif

I removed them - I still have them. Wanted to remove any possible interference with the chamber vents. They were just guled on.

Ok price update smile.gif

How does SG$300 sound for the amber pros including freight

and SG$250 for the beyers including freight

Any takers?

har28 with regard to money. Yes send money by international money order (can get the m from post office) and registered post - that way it won't get lost and I will be notified when it has arrived. Once I have the money order I will send the goods to your address by registered post.

If you are interested please PM me.

Cheers

Edited by Coroner