laod

anyone can tell me where can i find grado in sg?

hi every one, nice to find this great place , nice to meet you all, i am just a a freash man here,

i wish someone can help me , anyone know where i can find grado headphones in singapore, thank you very much

don't think you can get that here. in fact quite sure you can't get that here. but its $99US shipped I think smile.gif

I bought mine from Music By Design too. Chris is very accommodating to my requirements. Only thing is I'm not sure they have the full line of Grados in store. I could be wrong as that was last year when I went there. No harm in going there and asking them about the Alessandros & trying out some headphones too.

N@Z,

Music By Design usually ties to keep most models available - they occationally do run of of a certain model. When I went there yesterday. Call them if you wish to be sure that there is a demo model for the one you're looking.

Their service is top notch. And after sales service is also top notch. Like most things you may need to wait a couple of weels if they do not have it in store.

The Alessandro M1 is the same as which Grado?

I'm quite positive you have to order from overseas. but i recall the "modifications" are authorised by Grado themselves and they'll actually repair Alessandro cans if under warranty. search head-fi happy.gif

have a beer beer.gif and search head-fi Rameish

edit: what I recall is somethin about how the Alessandro cans are modified to sound more "neutral"..without the typical Grado colourations. at least LESS.

you're not thinking about the US$699 MSPro are you blink.gif

Thinking of bringing them in :-) With MBD's knowledge if I do.

Anyways I've asked George Allessendro to give a driscription of how it's different?

This could be interesting.

Edited by Rameish