Sign in to follow this  
Qsilver

Koss KSC 75

Where do you guys get this headphone and for how much? I've just started to go gym and wondering if these will make a good work out can. Do they stay on well during jogging and all that? I don't wanna use my um1s cuz of the sweat and the k81djs are just too damn big.

Edit: I wear glasses, will that affect the fit seeing they are clip-ons?

Edited by norseman

Got mine for $46 from Hung Bros back in March... (got a 2nd pair during the first MO from Amazon for $23...)

It'll get a little hot but air can move around the foams so it shouldn't get too hot. Might well be suitable for workout, but i've never used them for that purpose.

You can adjust the clip to get a tighter fit so that it won't drop off when you jog. Mine normally sit flush with my ears and they don't drop off unless the cord gets caught in something (which happens fairly often... me clumsy)

I don't wear specs so... can't help you out there...

Where do you guys get this headphone and for how much? I've just started to go gym and wondering if these will make a good work out can. Do they stay on well during jogging and all that? I don't wanna use my um1s cuz of the sweat and the k81djs are just too damn big.

Edit: I wear glasses, will that affect the fit seeing they are clip-ons?

I wear glasses. No problem with fit :)

Hmm....with those pads covering your ears, I doubt it would be very comfortable during strenuous excercise, especially if heavy sweating is involved :yuck: Going to be hot around the ears, too.

How about one of the Senn Sportsline headphones? Roughly $70++ (Challenger), but the design wraps around the back of the head, and seems secure enough for jogging, gym etc. Too bad the colours are a little bit too bright for my taste (bright lime green? :rclxub: )

Eww..lime green? I'm just interested in these since everyone was raving about them but since I already have a portable and a home can, I figured if I get these it'll mostly be for exercising. Can't really see them replacing my um1s.

Eww..lime green? I'm just interested in these since everyone was raving about them but since I already have a portable and a home can, I figured if I get these it'll mostly be for exercising. Can't really see them replacing my um1s.

too late when i saw this...

Gived up my place which That Dude(thanks Dude) gave up to Bores last night...

Edited by dle4e_2005

If LimeGreen from Sennheiser Sport Series is not your colour, you can get the Street Line Series. The colour scheme is Dark Grey.

Check out the Sennheiser website for more infomation.

Do note that MXL 51 Street does not have the volume control of MXL 70 VC Sport.