Sign in to follow this  
Mr47

The case of the damage driver

Got my superfi 3 studio couple of days back from Jaben and 2 days after usage my right side gone dead.

Went to Jaben to seek help on the issus, uncle wilson suspect the problem might be the huminity that causes the malfunction. After switching to another unit it was found that my right driver confirm surrendered it IC, CPR also unless now. There is another person in the shop that suggested to dry the driver piece with a air dryer. Uncle wilson then exchanged a new superfi 3 for the damaged set. Excellent service from uncle wilson, i was a bit taken back when he told me he need to set the damage set back to UE ( i was like shiat need to go back to panasonic again). Kudos service from Jaben again.

But the fact that he's willing to go through the trouble and cost shows what a great guy he is. Lots of retailers will do or say anything to try to weasel out of the trouble, including excuses like have to send back yourself and all that.

yup. wow service! cant believe that he actually do that. normally they'll ask you to go to repair it yourself!

Thats the "little things" extra u get when u get the stuff from Jaben....

Theatre, u would noe wad i mean... :DD