Sign in to follow this  
kenshin_himura

Tri flanges experimental results

hmm been away due to prelims and recently rediscovered the small bag of nivea lotion which uncle wilson asked me to experiment on... sorrie for the late report uncle wilson :))

Previously in the UM1 topic, i asked how the triflanges can be soften. Uncle wilson told me experiemtn using nivea body lotion..hmm sounds odd eh? I soaked one of the the tri flanges uncle wilson provided and it worked!!! the tri flanges is softer compared to the untouched one.... still soaking and have yet tried it on but when i compressed it, it veri nua :grin:

hope this results helps =D

perhaps i can soak the other one in olive oil =D

Ahhh no wonder Mr W told me to use nivea lotion some time last week when I hurt my ears with ER6 flanges. This solution kills 2 birds with one stone.

Your ears smells nice and the IEM slips right in easily. :grin:

Ahhh no wonder Mr W told me to use nivea lotion some time last week when I hurt my ears with ER6 flanges. This solution kills 2 birds with one stone.

Your ears smells nice and the IEM slips right in easily. :grin:

:)):thumbup:

A result of thinking out of the box. Anyway, don't limit yourself to only NIVEA, lotion/moisturizer of other makes should do the job too. Hence, you can "borrow" from your mum or sis or perhaps, you already have a beauty set. :)

Edited by Mackie

If you have just gotten the newest Nivea night whitening lotion, soak the flanges at night, as per instruction, and it will become whiter and softer than the day lotion. hahahaha........ Please don't heed this advice, I'm merely joking.

Oh yes, it does! Connect a pair of AFA Zeus speaker cables to your speakers and you will see a pair of yellow pythons emulating a cobra attack...must be the doing of snake oil on the cable sleeves........:o

Edited by Mackie

New discussion thread: What brand oil/lotion/body butter best for your triflanges? Benefit of olive oil vs cocoa? Tea tree vs lavender? Optimum 'soak in' time? Is soak in real or physcological? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by norseman

Aromatherapy with soothing music ... :grin:

Mackie's python cable trick can pair with snake charmer music too hehehe ... ok no offense ... I'll stop this nonsense now.

Not only the oil helps to soften.. infact the rubber of the tips absorb the oil and make them easy for insertion. I so much prefered the seasons tips then those new one.. thats why i haben change any new tips yet... maybe until they are black in color :lol: